RPI Pick to Click: 2010-2011 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pick to Click: 2010-2011 Edition

Burgie, what are the rules concerning scratches/ I noticed that my pick for Friday (Rogic) is a scratch today, if he's a scratch again tomorrow what are the options (if any) for a late change?

Comment

Originally posted by TuteScrooge View Post
      Burgie, what are the rules concerning scratches/ I noticed that my pick for Friday (Rogic) is a scratch today, if he's a scratch again tomorrow what are the options (if any) for a late change?
      If he's a healthy scratch (not injured), then you're stuck with him on Friday. If he's injured, then you can make a change.

And, sorry for the late response, I've been driving.
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

RPI: O'Grady
        UAH: Durnie

RPI: Bergin
        UAH: Ruffini
        RPI Class of 2012
        Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
          RPI: O'Grady
          UAH: Durnie
          Are you sure the time stamp on this post is 7:30 Eastern and not 7:30 Central?

Nice choices. You and GRussinko are tied with 5 each after Thursday's game.

REDRocket, you may wish to change your pick for tomorrow's / today's game, seeing as Higgs is not likely to be playing.
          Go Red!!

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
            Are you sure the time stamp on this post is 7:30 Eastern and not 7:30 Central?

Nice choices. You and GRussinko are tied with 5 each after Thursday's game.

REDRocket, you may wish to change your pick for tomorrow's / today's game, seeing as Higgs is not likely to be playing.
            His timestamp is 7:30 Eastern; he's OK.

Comment

Congratulations go out to GoDanGo, who wins his second consecutive week by picking up 8 points, edging out cnor, GRussinko, and RHamilton.

ehf and fishcore both picked their RPI player on the wrong day and suffered to a goose egg as a result.

The Engineers had a multitude of correct choices on both days (Bergin, Helfrich, O'Grady, or York on Thursday; Bergin, Brutlag, or York on Friday). For the Chargers, the top choices were Griggs with his assist on Thursday and Koudys with the lone goal for UAH on Friday.

GoDanGo, RHamilton, and Grussinko all used their big weeks to move up the standings. viz and I were the big losers, getting dropped two spots each to 5th and 6th. cnor used his big week to become the latest poster to join the 30-point club.

So, Results (and link to Google spreadsheet with cumulative results):
              8 + 1 points
              GoDanGo

7 points
              cnor79
              GRussinko
              RHamilton

6 points
              hawthr

5 points
              rvd5star69

4 points
              burgie12
              Ralph Baer
              vizoroo

3 points
              RPIHFH
              TuteScrooge

2 points
              FlagDUDE08
              REDRocket

1 point
              redhead18

0 points
              engineerhockeyfan
              fishcore12
              Go Red!!

Comment

Link back to the title post with details on scoring

RPI sweeps the Chargers in Huntsville and flies back to Troy to take on the Knights and Saints (how medieval of them).

CCT had a terrible, injury-plagued season in 09-10, but has rebounded fairly well so far this season. SLU did well last season, but has suffered to a 3-4-0 / 8-4-3 record in the first half.

The list of players that you can't pick won't be up until Tuesday night after Clarkson finishes their series against Minnesota-Duluth. Feel free to pick in the meantime, but beware of players that have the potential for big weekends.

You may not choose the following players for this weekend of games:
                Rensselaer:
                F - Chase Polacek
                D - Nick Bailen

Clarkson:
                F - Brandon DeFazio
                D - Bryan Rufenach

St. Lawrence:
                F - Kyle Flanagan
                D - George Hughes

Statistics / Rosters:
                Rensselaer: Statistics | Roster
                Clarkson: Statistics | Roster
                St. Lawrence: Statistics | Roster
                Last edited by burgie12; 01-04-2011, 11:12 PM. Reason: updating with unavailable SLU / CCT players
                Go Red!!

Comment

viz and I were the big losers, getting dropped two spots each to 5th and 6th.
                  Well at least I was in good company with you and Ralph in the 4 point club. :-}
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Rensselaer:
                    F - CJ LEE
                    D - MIKE BERGIN

Clarkson:
                    F - Scott Freeman
                    D - Bryan Rufenach

St. Lawrence:
                    F - Kyle Flanagan
                    D - George Hughes
                    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                      Rensselaer:
                      F - CJ LEE
                      D - MIKE BERGIN

Clarkson:
                      F - Scott Freeman
                      D - Bryan Rufenach

St. Lawrence:
                      F - Kyle Flanagan
                      D - George Hughes
                      You should select only one player apiece for CCT and SLU. I think that you misinterpreted burgie's post, where he intends to list the players for those teams who are not eligible. He won't have complete data until after Tuesday.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        You should select only one player apiece for CCT and SLU. I think that you misinterpreted burgie's post, where he intends to list the players for those teams who are not eligible. He won't have complete data until after Tuesday.
                        You know, since this is Week 11, and we've used the same format for Weeks 2, 3, 5, and 8, that people would know how to do this by now. Apparently not...
                        Go Red!!

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                          You know, since this is Week 11, and we've used the same format for Weeks 2, 3, 5, and 8, that people would know how to do this by now. Apparently not...
                          This should help:

Соедините назад к столбу названия с деталями на вести счет

RPI подмечет заряжатели в Хантсвилл и летает назад к Трой для того чтобы принять на рыцарей и Saints (как средневеково их).

CCT имел ужасное, ушиб-досаждано сезон в 09-10, но отскакивал справедливо наилучшим образом до тех пор этот сезон. SLU хлынулось последний сезон, но терпело к показателю 3-4-0/8-4-3 в первой половине.

Список игроков которые вы can' выбор won' t; t вверх до во вторник ночью после того как Clarkson заканчивает их серию против Минесот-Дулут. Чувствуйте свободным выбрать тем временем, но beware игроков которые имеют потенциал на большие викэнды.

Вы не можете выбрать следующих игроков на этот викэнд игр:
                          Rensselaer:
                          F - Гоньба Polacek
                          D - Nick Bailen

Clarkson:
                          F - TBA
                          D - TBA

St. Лоренс:
                          F - TBA
                          D - TBA

Статистик/списки:
                          Rensselaer: Статистик | Список
                          Clarkson: Статистик | Список
                          St. Лоренс: Статистик | Список

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            *Russian*
                            We don't play SUNY Pyongyang til next week!
                            Last edited by burgie12; 01-02-2011, 06:40 PM.
                            Go Red!!

Comment

The post with the list of unavailable players has been updated to include the "weekend" games for Clarkson Community College and St. Lawrence University, The.

For those of you that had a brain fart and forgot how to play the game...

"Pick one player from both the Engineers and their opponent that you expect to do well on Friday. Repeat the process for Saturday using two different players (that means that you should have four different players for all of the weeks with two games)."

Side note... Kyle Flanagan is the highest scoring forward for SLU. Sean Flanagan is still eligible.
                              Last edited by burgie12; 01-04-2011, 11:32 PM. Reason: Flanagan-Flanagan clarification
                              Go Red!!

Comment

Friday, January 7:
                                Tute - CJ Lee
                                Sucks, even when there's not 1 minute left - Mark Borowiecki

Saturday, January 8:
                                Engineers - Mike Bergin
                                (t) - Aaron Bogosian
                                Go Red!!

Comment

Working...
                                X