Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Come Back With Your Shield, Or On It: MSU Spartan Hockey 2010-11

Originally posted by peanut View Post
    where is the club kid from the green-white game????????????????
    Oh please lets not go there.

Comment

Hey All,

#18/20 Ferris State Hockey vs. Michigan State Spartans tonight 12/3/10. Here's the FSU essentials:

Dominic Hennig and Dan Kowalski's Video Preview: http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/s...eview_11-28-10

Television: Ferris TV - Tape Delayed

Radio Broadcast: 1460 AM and 107.7 FM Newstalk WBRN

Radio Broadcast through television: Channel 22 on Ferris State campus, Channel 97 in Mecosta County for Cable subscribers.

Audio Webcast (Free): http://161.57.5.17/ramgen/broadcast/test.rm (Must have Realplayer downloaded/installed)

Ferris State Video Feed (Replays/Multiple Camera Angles/Graphics - $7) - http://www.b2livetv.com/partner_memb...ckey%20Men%27s

Live Box Score: http://www.collegehockeystats.net/10...x/mmsufsua.d03

Live Twitter Feed: http://twitter.com/FerrisHockey

Radio Booth E-Mail Address: SportsRadio@Ferris.edu

Ferris State Hockey's Website: http://www.FerrisStateBulldogs.com/Sports/MIce

Post Game Video Highlights: Will be at www.FerrisStateBulldogs.com after the game.

Go 'Dawgs and Enjoy!

Comment

Hey we got another one! Good to see as Big Rapids usually isn't very kind to us.

Looks like Perlini had a good game.

I won't be able to attend tonight's game but it feels good thinking about getting a sweep rather than avoiding being swept.
        Last edited by Pirateasaurus; 12-04-2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

It is supposed to be televised on Fox Sports Detroit tonight at 7 pm.

Comment

FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!
            too inconsistant
            Cubbies 4 ever

Comment

Exactly. I hardly know what to say anymore. One game we're moving the puck smartly, firing at the net. The next, no offense generated and can't even score the ugly goal. Didn't sound like the Spartans played well for more than a handfull of minutes on Friday, either, despite the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                Didn't sound like the Spartans played well for more than a handfull of minutes on Friday, either, despite the outcome.
                Rarely got a follow up shot on net and the power play was indifferent. On the other hand Palmisano had a good game.

Comment

InconsistantWe have no physicality on the ice. We get *****ed off the puck as if we are mites.
                  Cubbies 4 ever

Comment

In hockey-related, non-hockey related news, the surplus store sold the old Olympia ice resurfacer yesterday.
                    Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                    66 - 86 - 07
                    59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                    59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                      In hockey-related, non-hockey related news, the surplus store sold the old Olympia ice resurfacer yesterday.
                      to ????

Comment

• Originally posted by hanasoni View Post
                        to ????
                        Some arena in Mt. Pleasant.
                        Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                        66 - 86 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Originally posted by peanut View Post
                          InconsistantWe have no physicality on the ice. We get *****ed off the puck as if we are mites.
                          Peanut - WE? I seriously doubt if you've been out there taking or giving the hits. Now, if you want to say THEY, then I guess that's another thing all together. Heck, even the illustrious coach throws the players under the bus and says "they" and rarely "we". I guess it's refreshing to see someone willing to take the blame with the players, so I applaud you Mr. Peanut for being one of the few team players on the forum. Now tell us how the coaching staff is correcting the problems in practice, please.
                          "Those who think they know it all usually know less than those who listen and learn."

Comment

There was an article in the state news today about the Cold War and it's significance. There was a quote from Hollis that I found strange and somewhat telling. He first mentions being surprised that the Cold War game sold out, which is fine because it was a novel idea and nobody was sure what to expect. He then says that he never expected everyone to actually stay and watch the entire game...uhhhhh

Like he didn't think it was actually going to be exciting or any sort of truly special event or something. Quite a little window into how our current athletic director may feel about the importance of our hockey program.

It might not have any sort of significance at all but I know that some around here have been quite critical of Hollis' handling of hockey matters so i thought i would share it.

Here is the link:http://statenews.com/index.php/artic...partan_stadium

EDIT: Besides that, it was an interesting article, nevertheless.

Comment

I stand corrected. As a fan I feel as if I am out there with the team. Sorry for the over exuburance. I have no knowledge of the "inner wokings" of practice. I just base my opinions on the on-ice product.
                              Cubbies 4 ever

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
                                There was an article in the state news today about the Cold War and it's significance. There was a quote from Hollis that I found strange and somewhat telling. He first mentions being surprised that the Cold War game sold out, which is fine because it was a novel idea and nobody was sure what to expect. He then says that he never expected everyone to actually stay and watch the entire game...uhhhhh

Like he didn't think it was actually going to be exciting or any sort of truly special event or something. Quite a little window into how our current athletic director may feel about the importance of our hockey program.

It might not have any sort of significance at all but I know that some around here have been quite critical of Hollis' handling of hockey matters so i thought i would share it.

Here is the link:http://statenews.com/index.php/artic...partan_stadium

EDIT: Besides that, it was an interesting article, nevertheless.
                                If he had related having those feelings today it would be more disturbing to me. My hope is that he's come 'round. Since for him tomorrow's game is the 800 pound gorilla, perhaps the outcome will greatly affect his agenda over the offseason.
                                Last edited by owslachief; 12-10-2010, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X