how come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how come?

how come? because you touch yourself at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      He is annoying.
      Cause he's missing chromosomes.
      I blame his parents.
      Let's be nice now

Maybe he's had too many slap shots to the head or concussions from hits from behind!!

That brings me to my next point:
      Properly secure your helmet kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        ivy hockey teams give out more scholarships than any other. thus, they tend to underachieve in my opinion.
        Those scholarships are headed Down the Tubes.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
          jared ross was aeronautical? the goalie?
          or am i missing the other pro?

I read it as Mike was talking in general terms, comparing a "regular" student who co-ops/interns vs. an athlete who leaves early and the apparent double standard, not necessarily talking about any specific player...

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
            jared ross was aeronautical? the goalie?
            or am i missing the other pro?
            Plenty of pros out of UAH, only two have laced 'em up in the NHL, though. Ross and Munroe.

While mine was a hypothetical situation, there have been a fair share of MAE (and other engineering) majors among hockey players in the 31-year history of the program.

(At least) One even became a doctor.
            UAH - The Cleveland Browns of COLLEGE HOCKEY

Mike Anderson
            2006 Time Person of the Year
            Finger far off the pulse of college hockey, thanks to Mack Portera.
            It was fun for a whole lot of seasons.

"Give beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more." Proverbs 31:6-7 (NIV)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAnderson View Post
              Plenty of pros out of UAH, only two have laced 'em up in the NHL, though. Ross and Munroe.

While mine was a hypothetical situation, there have been a fair share of MAE (and other engineering) majors among hockey players in the 31-year history of the program.

(At least) One even became a doctor.
              do you know Munroe's and Ross's majors?
              just wondering.

Juneau from RPI was a pretty brilliant engineer, unlike Oatsie (who was handsome).

Comment

*****http://i159.***********.com/albums/t143/Viper_Ultimatesinner/Haku.jpg******
                Always a Wildcat...
                Originally posted by Kepler
                If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  Michigan has the best recruiting class
                  Yeah, and water is wet and the sun rose in the east this morning.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Those scholarships are headed Down the Tubes.
                    Jon: You and Yappy should get on the hot line to the NCAA immediately and report your claim that Ivy League schools are flagrantly violating the 18 scholarship limit. The nerve of those snobs!

Do you know just how many scholarship players there are on any specific Ivy League school? Are you willing to reveal this information? Say, you don't suppose the Ivies can get away with such abuses because they award academic scholarships which are not subject to the same restrictions as athletic scholarships, do you?

On the other hand, if awarding numerous scholarships to scholar-athletes provides some D1 hockey teams with a big advantage what's to stop other colleges from doing the same? Loyal fans and alumni could easily afford to establish scholarships for talented scholar-athletes, if supporters had the desire to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
                      Jon: You and Yappy should get on the hot line to the NCAA immediately and report your claim that Ivy League schools are flagrantly violating the 18 scholarship limit. The nerve of those snobs!

Do you know just how many scholarship players there are on any specific Ivy League school? Are you willing to reveal this information? Say, you don't suppose the Ivies can get away with such abuses because they award academic scholarships which are not subject to the same restrictions as athletic scholarships, do you?

On the other hand, if awarding numerous scholarships to scholar-athletes provides some D1 hockey teams with a big advantage what's to stop other colleges from doing the same? Loyal fans and alumni could easily afford to establish scholarships for talented scholar-athletes, if supporters had the desire to do so.
                      *****http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/random-thoughts/158815d1253135557-demotivational-posters-funny-but-sad-allaboardthefailbaotmd0.jpg******
                      Originally posted by Hokydad
                      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                        Did someone say fecal freak?
                        The hell ya say.... huh, no kidding Osorojo likes things is butt? I am sure he is the only one in the world who could sit through watching Two Girls in a Cup without wanting to vomit as well....
                        - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Go you Green and White
                        Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight with all your might!
                        Rah! Rah! Rah!
                        We are here to cheer you
                        We are out to win your fame,
                        So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

. . .Ivies . . . award academic scholarships which are not subject to the same restrictions as athletic scholarships. . .
                          No they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                            ivy hockey teams give out more scholarships than any other. thus, they tend to underachieve in my opinion.
                            TimU and Happy can't both be right about Ivy scholarships. Somebody is trying to bluff/bully his opinion into fact. Does the NCAA try to enforce regulations equally upon all D1 hockey teams or do some colleges get preferential treatment, as Happy claims?

Comment

TimU and Happy can't both be right about Ivy scholarships. Somebody is trying to bluff/bully his opinion into fact. Does the NCAA try to enforce regulations equally upon all D1 hockey teams or do some colleges get preferential treatment, as Happy claims?
                              As an ARROGANT Gopher fan, I don't care about ivy schools. however, a school can give away all the scholarships they want, as long as they treat everyone equal.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                                insuperable (5 syllables, maximum esoterica)
                                phenomenon (4)
                                scatology (4, medium esoterica)
                                absolutely (4)
                                regularly (4)

Couldn't you have put this in the form of a haiku? a pole?
                                *****http://i15.***********.com/albums/a387/bigmrg74/Haku.jpg******
                                Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I'm calling bullsh*t. This guy can't be real. I'm thinking either Sloe Gin or one of the Tech fans are screwing with us.
                                No way, not Tech. They're engineers, not english lit majors. They don't know big words like that. They're just barely able to spell Eli Vlaisavljevich without looking at a roster.

Me, hell I copied it from the roster.

Originally posted by sbkbghockey View Post
                                Let's be nice now

Maybe he's had too many slap shots to the head or concussions from hits from behind!!

That brings me to my next point:
                                Properly secure your helmet kids!
                                ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mVvrueUjWn8?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mVvrueUjWn8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X