Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

Does Bryce want a cookie?

Kudos to him for trying to make himself better in attempt to see more ice time in the future for the Huskies, but I don't think it's worth any discussion.
    President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

• Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
      If Dunn's in goal tonight, the Huskies sweep!!
      Finally,another voice of reason!!
      Bob is making me concerned
      I am the voice of reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
        Sorry Skeets, but IMHO WCHAhockey is right and he makes a good point. Plus, Bryce deserves respect for recognizing (on his own or through the urging by others) that he may need more time in the USHL to help us next year. Bryce went ahead and did something about it rather than sulk on the bench. Its called strong character. Something that was in insufficient quantity with a few of our guys lately.
        He made a decision to better himself by playing more. We didn't see enough of his play to make any kind of decision as to how good he can play. I just didn't understand how he was treated badly. We need guys like that, who are willing to do what it takes to be on the team and make an impact.
        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
          If Dunn's in goal tonight, the Huskies sweep!!
          No, they won't.
          Like it or not, Dunn is riding the pine pony.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Dunn should never see the ice again. It's just not practical.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              Dunn should never see the ice again. It's just not practical.
              We,re pretty lucky that we have so much talent that we can sit our top goalie.
              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by WCHAhockey View Post
                It's really unfortunate that a kid like Bryce is treated like this well everyone is so happy a kid like David finally returns. From the limited knowledge we have of what goes on in that locker room we know that Bryce is leaving to improve his skill in hopes of helping the team in the fall and David can't sing his ABC's long enough to pass a class yet we want David on the team instead of Bryce because he might have more offensive gifts. (I say might because Bryce hasn't really gotten a chance.)
                Your best players play, Bryce was not one of those players for the first half of the season. Last I checked your grades don't earn you goals on the ice, who cares about how smart Eddy is. Bryce didn't play because he wasn't as good as the people ahead of him on the roster. Why are you going after Eddy anyway, he had nothing to do with Bryce not playing. Eddy was suspended the entire time Bryce was on the team. Also, if you are going to rip on Eddy for not being able to say his ABC's you should learn how to write a sentence correctly. Maybe you should take a page from Bryce's note book and go back to English class.
                Originally posted by Mankato student
                Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                  We,re pretty lucky that we have so much talent that we can sit our top goalie.
                  Top goalies don't give up shots from the blueline followed by a limp wristed backhand from the wall.
                  Dunn for all practical purposes is done.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Never thought I'd be so happy to be in 8th place.

Series with BADgers in late February at NHC is shaping up to be huge for shot at home-ice in first round.

Comment

It's really unfortunate that a kid like Bryce is treated like this well everyone is so happy a kid like David finally returns. From the limited knowledge we have of what goes on in that locker room we know that Bryce is leaving to improve his skill in hopes of helping the team in the fall and David can't sing his ABC's long enough to pass a class yet we want David on the team instead of Bryce because he might have more offensive gifts. (I say might because Bryce hasn't really gotten a chance.)
                      Thanks Mr. johnson....... If either of my son's ended up to be talented enough to play D1 hockey, I wouldn't be reading or posting on this site.
                      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                        Thanks Mr. johnson....... If either of my son's ended up to be talented enough to play D1 hockey, I wouldn't be reading or posting on this site.
                        Lets hope they get better then.
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                          Do they already know their ABCs? Apparently that will make them better at hockey.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

What?!
                            There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Lets hope they get better then.
                              I would love that trade off.......

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                Do they already know their ABCs? Apparently that will make them better at hockey.
                                I am sure it is more difficult for parents of D1 players to except their kid isn't as good as they thought they were since their kids were stars the whole time growing up. Hell I have run into parents at low levels of hockey with my kids who think their kids are a lot better than the are and they are not even teenagers yet.

As much as I rib on guys like Johnson, Barta and Christian I would have given my left nut to be as good as they are....Hell it would have been cool even being a Hardy and never getting to play. A parent can never win by reading message boards full rubes and especially never win by posting on them. They should just leave the knee jerk reactions and monday morning QBing to us rubes and not read these boards so their feelings and ego's don't get hurt.........

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Working...
                                X