SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

Hepp signs a pro deal and Mosey possibly gone too? Tough day for Husky nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      I know Mosey scored a lot of points last season, but my initial reaction to one or both of these players leaving is...meh. Seems like all we're losing is a bunch of penalties, some lackluster effort, and maybe a couple of goals. Anyone feel more strongly?
      SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
      UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
      Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
      Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
      UMD Football: 2008, 2010
      UMD Men: 2011

Comment

With Hepp gone who will throw the puck from the corner into the front of our own net and then go on to take some un-needed penalty minutes?
        This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
        www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
          With Hepp gone who will throw the puck from the corner into the front of our own net and then go on to take some un-needed penalty minutes?
          And who's going to pinch at totally the wrong moment and get caught causing an odd-man rush?
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
            I know Mosey scored a lot of points last season, but my initial reaction to one or both of these players leaving is...meh. Seems like all we're losing is a bunch of penalties, some lackluster effort, and maybe a couple of goals. Anyone feel more strongly?
            Pay the man, Shirley.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
              Yeah, this is exactly what I was thinking. I'm going to have to find some other scapegoat now that he's gone!

Regarding the B Johnson departure - does that mean he's done for good at SCSU or is there a chance he comes back next year?
              "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                The team loses a little depth and that is about it with those two gone. johnson leaving leaving means nothing since he barley played at all this year and when he did I didn't see anything special.
                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Another reason to be St. Cloud Proud
                  There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                    Exactly.
                    Bob is making me concerned
                    I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                      Did anybody ask you to be St. Cloud proud?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                        With all due respect to these players past performances, after watching these two players play this season my reaction is

GET THE **** OUT

new year, new look i just hope the rumors about Eddy being in trouble again is false
                        "of course its hard, its hockey, if it was easy they would call it basketball"
                        SCSU

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                          Yeah, this is exactly what I was thinking. I'm going to have to find some other scapegoat now that he's gone!

Regarding the B Johnson departure - does that mean he's done for good at SCSU or is there a chance he comes back next year?
                          I'm sure he could come back if he wanted but I doubt he does.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            I'm sure he could come back if he wanted but I doubt he does.
                            Does anybody care if he comes back? I mean from what I saw a kid like that is a dime a dozen.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                              Does anybody care if he comes back? I mean from what I saw a kid like that is a dime a dozen.
                              Yeah, I guess I don't care too much one way or the other. Just curious really.
                              "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

I have been following College Hockey for several years, but find what is happening as SCSU alarming. Why are these kids leaving? 3 kids over break? I can understand lack of PT for the kids returning to Omaha, but did Hepp get kick out and they are using the pro deal as a cover? What did Mosey do? Do you think the recent events will cause incoming freshman to re-think their committment?

I appreciate the input...

Comment

Working...
                                X