X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2014

Flew in Monday.
    Originally posted by Saetia22 View Post
    Young talent!! Can't complain about that. Eiserman sounds like he could potentially be a great pick- up.

Now that freshmen are moved in - can anyone confirm that Downing made it?
    6 forwards slated for 2012 raises some questions and concerns.

Comment

Shoulder surgery, played last season with it.
      Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
      As of August 10th, the plan was for Dan Correale to have surgery on an unspecified "upper body injury", rehab, join the Grande Prairie Storm sometime around December, and then come to UNH in the fall of 2012 (when he will be 21 years old). (http://www.gpstorm.com/default.aspx?p=article&id=32548). As of this morning, Dan Correale's name does not appear on either the Heisenberg List or the roster on the Storm's website. For his sake, I hope he fully recovers from the surgery and is able to continue his career.

Comment

More details on Shane Eiserman available on the blog.
        The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by bomberhockey View Post
          Flew in Monday.
          Originally posted by bomberhockey View Post
          Shoulder surgery, played last season with it.
          And I thought "bomberhockey" was really David Lassonde. Guess not.

Comment

Jordan Masters, a 94 forward from Muskegon has committed to UNH.
            "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
              Jordan Masters, a 94 forward from Muskegon has committed to UNH.
              Very good pick up and kind of surprised me.... Saw him going to BC/BU/Michigan type

Comment

Profile of Jordan Masters (with video) up on the blog.
                Last edited by C-H-C; 08-29-2011, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Pretty soild pickup. I'm surprised to be honest. Never really thought we'd have a chance at Masters. Good weekend for the Cats future. 3 out of 5 slots filled for 2013. Perhaps vecchione will be pushed back til 13. Still scratching my head over all the 2012 recruits.

Comment

http://www.muskegonlumberjacks.com/n...hp?news_id=219

http://www.insidemuskegonlumberjacks...ks/index2.html

additional clips of Masters- although the Muskegon info pus him down as coming to Durham for '12- he'd 18yr old. Not sure how accurate that is.

Anyone know who manages the UNH website? I like it and all, but it does not compare to what the Lumberjacks have- not even close!
                    Last edited by i'zonprize; 08-29-2011, 06:25 PM.
                    GSP.. Get Some!!

Comment

Pretty soild pickup. I'm surprised to be honest. Never really thought we'd have a chance at Masters. Good weekend for the Cats future. 3 out of 5 slots filled for 2013. Perhaps vecchione will be pushed back til 13. Still scratching my head over all the 2012 recruits.
                      With all that has happened over the past few yrs with recruits not quite making it in- you do have to wonder if gaining acceptance into UNH has been an issue for some. Otherwise, the recruiting list for '12 (6 Forwards) does look like a log jam, when you consider only Bori, Moses & McCarey are graduating. Didn't the basketball team lose a pretty decent recruit out of Brimer and May as well due to academics? Going on those few instances alone- my guess is the list might not be as crowded as it appears.

My apologies- not to be entirely pessimistic- These guys look like really good finds.
                      Eiserman- Key player as a Frosh in the mass. catholic league -on to Cushing.
                      MacDonald- sky is the limit apparently. Tore it up in NJHS in almost the same way Willows did in NY. - 6'2 200lbs- Lets root for a great yr in the EJHL as his level of competition will increase rapidly over the next 2 seasons. Best of luck to him! http://www.jerseyhitmen.net/joomla/i...news&Itemid=16
                      Masters - nothing wrong with landing a 17yr old with 1 full USHL season under his belt and a US Select 17 as well.

Nice work, as well, C-H-C! Glad to see the blog ressurected!!
                      Last edited by i'zonprize; 08-29-2011, 07:08 PM.
                      GSP.. Get Some!!

Comment

Vechionne will be the best of that group, will not get pushed back. maybe someone else. He was the top F at the Tri City camp and will be a top 2 line guy at UNH by soph year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          Vechionne will be the best of that group, will not get pushed back. maybe someone else. He was the top F at the Tri City camp and will be a top 2 line guy at UNH by soph year.
                          Hokydad.Whats your impressions on Eieserman and Kelleher?? both seem like solid pickups.Have you seen either play?

Comment

Originally posted by hockey east fan View Post
                            Hokydad.Whats your impressions on Eieserman and Kelleher?? both seem like solid pickups.Have you seen either play?
                            Just Eiserman. Never saw that much in games I saw last year but in fairness was a freshman and tough do well as such. Coldwell was the whole show and Eiserman was fortunate to play with him in a soft year for CC. Put up very good numbers and I am sure will improve each year. Kind of surprised how much they move around, never stay anywhere more than a year. Older bro the goalie has been on an around the country junior run for 3 years. ushl, nahl, back to ushl, off to ej etc. Hope the younger one stays at Cushing and graduates there but doubt it. Always surprises me when people act like financial aid is a scholarship. that worked out well for Lawrence Academy...

Comment

UNH Recruits Prepare for USHL: Part I

Comment

UNH 2012 Recruits At A Glance

Comment

Working...
                                X