UNH Recruits: 2012-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2014

Who is this BC guy? Why is he here? When I went to UNH, BC hockey was about as threatening as playing New England College or Saint Anselm. But they had to go get Jerry York because their football team vomits in it's mouth every time they play Virginia Tech, and their idiot AD left the Big East in basketball and now only their elderly alums can recall what the NCAA tourney was like... so they had to win at something to keep those dollars flowing.

What a dufus. Maybe you'll win a Beanpot before I die. See you at the Whit buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNHfansince1971 View Post
      Who is this BC guy? Why is he here? When I went to UNH, BC hockey was about as threatening as playing New England College or Saint Anselm. But they had to go get Jerry York because their football team vomits in it's mouth every time they play Virginia Tech, and their idiot AD left the Big East in basketball and now only their elderly alums can recall what the NCAA tourney was like... so they had to win at something to keep those dollars flowing.

What a dufus. Maybe you'll win a Beanpot before I die. See you at the Whit buddy!
      Wow. Did you eat a lot of paint chips back then too?
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

must be close to the season, the troll season has started

Comment

• Winning nothing of any significance In 40 years will make anyone salty. I guess umile isnt too blame; It's funny how little things change!

Originally posted by UNHfansince1971 View Post

“Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Wow --- ole Nicky boy is still around. Must great not to have a life. He has to be a Yankee Fan - who else is so interested in history and not the present? Also Nicky must be a democrat... off target and clueless... Nicky - It's not your fault you are inarticulate, that has to do with genetics.... Oh wait, that's a big word, GE•NET•TICS. I would ask you to google it, but that might tire you out... and then who would be UNH's whipping boy?

Funny, he didn't respond to the football and hoop comments.... hmmm, are they, gasp, on target?

As for the the beanpot which Nicky also avoided, I heard they have permanently engraved BU on it. Why should BC even bother? They only lose, and lose, and lose...

Comment

Forward Jamie Hill (2012 Recruit) and defenseman Matias Cleland (2013 Recruit) to participate in the Waterloo Black Hawks' Training Camp beginning this Wednesday (http://www.waterlooblackhawks.com/in...d=40&nid=1284&).
              The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Wow --- ole Nicky boy is still around. Must great not to have a life. He has to be a Yankee Fan - who else is so interested in history and not the present?
                Who is this BC guy? Why is he here? When I went to UNH, BC hockey was about as threatening as playing New England College or Saint Anselm.
                you?

As for the the beanpot which Nicky also avoided, I heard they have permanently engraved BU on it. Why should BC even bother? They only lose, and lose, and lose...
                no time for reading when i'm busy inbreeding
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Defenseman Brett Pesce (2013 Recruit) and the U.S. Under-18 Select Team began play at the
                  2011 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament by winning an exhibition game against the Czech Republic (http://www.usahockey.com//Template_U...2_05&ID=306178).

"Pesce recently made a verbal commitment to play at the University of New Hampshire.
                  A slew of high-end hockey schools had been in active pursuit of Pesce. After touring the campus of UNH during a five-hour visit with his mother, Alyssa Pesche, the young prospect was immediately sold.
                  Pesce, who plays for the North Jersey Avalanche on the travel team circuit, jumped right at the scholarship offer the coaches heaped on him. He chose the Wildcats over Boston College, Quinnipiac, Providence, and a host of others.
                  The strong academic reputation and UNH’s perennial mystique in the Hockey East conference helped the UNH reel in the highly sought-after Tarrytown native." (http://tarrytown.patch.com/articles/...e-ice#comments)

Comment

#19 Casey Thrush now appears on the 2011-12 roster (http://unh.prestosports.com/sports/mice/2011-12/roster).
                    Apparently, the status of Dan Correale has not been finalized. Would expect some news as the days of summer fade away.

Comment

2013 Recruit Brett Pesce assisted on the overtime goal as Team USA beat Russia at the
                      2011 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament.
                      (http://www.usahockey.com/Template_Us...2_05&id=306268)

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                        #19 Casey Thrush now appears on the 2011-12 roster (http://unh.prestosports.com/sports/mice/2011-12/roster).
                        Apparently, the status of Dan Correale has not been finalized. Would expect some news as the days of summer fade away.
                        Camper still appears on the roster as well. I thought he would have been the incoming Frosh sidelined due to injury, given that article on his concussions. Perhaps Correale is the one injured. Was looking forward to seeing him skate.
                        GSP.. Get Some!!

Comment

Wow --- ole Nicky boy is still around. Must great not to have a life. He has to be a Yankee Fan - who else is so interested in history and not the present? Also Nicky must be a democrat... off target and clueless... Nicky - It's not your fault you are inarticulate, that has to do with genetics.... Oh wait, that's a big word, GE•NET•TICS. I would ask you to google it, but that might tire you out... and then who would be UNH's whipping boy?

Funny, he didn't respond to the football and hoop comments.... hmmm, are they, gasp, on target?

I a UNHs fan to mais man does you suk at dis

Comment

Is there any truth to the rumor that Carmine, Nick, and SteveF are the same person?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                              Is there any truth to the rumor that Carmine, Nick, and SteveF are the same person?
                              Non, actuellement it 15-16 peoples sharing doze tree accownt. Dey was all trap when de basement of da Wrentam state sckool was condemmed et borded up. Posting on dis bord de only outlet de gots mais as you can see even dat is slowly going down de schitter of craziness, eh?

Comment

Interested in following the progress of the UNH recruits in a rancor-free zone?

Check out the rejuvenated The UNH Men's Hockey Blog.

Comment

Working...
                                X