UNH Recruits: 2012-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2014

Ryan S. Clark is reporting "Hearing from multiple sources it appears John Gaudreau will choose Boston College." (https://***********/#!/ryan_s_clark).
    I sure hope that means both Dan Correale and Casey Thrush will play for UNH this season. I'm looking forward to watching them play.
    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
      Ryan S. Clark is reporting "Hearing from multiple sources it appears John Gaudreau will choose Boston College." (https://***********/#!/ryan_s_clark).
      I sure hope that means both Dan Correale and Casey Thrush will play for UNH this season. I'm looking forward to watching them play.
      and here you were dirtying your diaper over Haar instead.
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

So is this Gaudreau kid THAT good? No disrespect to NU, but if he's the next Gerbe, why wasn't he offered by the likes of BU & BC before? Did he blossom this year in the USHL?

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
          More hillbilly heartbreak. I hope that Calgary General Manager didn't call up Jerry York asking if he had room! That would be such a terrible conflict of interest.

Look on the bright side, you guys are used to losing to BC once we get past the first week of March anyway so it's a good thing you're conditioned to it.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Darin...you still at the drive through window? i've gotta chit load of pennies to be counted. Nice pick up for BC. raise a banner.... lol.

Comment

Its official from Gaudreau's Twitter: "Boston College it is!!"

Jamie Hill's response: "Hate to see it but congrats to Gaudreau on commitment to BC"
              Bobby Butler for Hobey 2010
              Paul Thompson for Hobey 2011
              Stevie Moses for Hobey 2012

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                So is this Gaudreau kid THAT good? No disrespect to NU, but if he's the next Gerbe, why wasn't he offered by the likes of BU & BC before? Did he blossom this year in the USHL?
                He could've gone to BC in the first place.
                Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
                Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by hockey east fan View Post
                  raise a banner.... lol.
                  Don't you mean, raise 4 banners?

*****http://bceagles.cbscollegestore.com/store/Vendor396/500/2010NCAAHockeyBannerTee-z.jpg******

Or do you think Gaudreau is going to help BC raise #5?

I know you guys would have been thrilled to land Gaudreau, as he would have been one of the most prized recruits in the history of your program (behind Eddie Caron, of course), but we prefer to wait for these guys to show up and do something on the ice in March and April before getting excited.

Is it too late to cancel the order on the UNH Hall of Fame plaque that was put in a few days ago for Gaudreau?

Really, this works out best for everyone. Excitement in Durham for this season would have been unreasonably off the charts. The less excited you guys are for the season, the less disappointment you will have come March.

Maybe next year.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

*****http://bceagles.cbscollegestore.com/store/Vendor396/500/2010NCAAHockeyBannerTee-z.jpg******

I know you guys would have been thrilled to land Gaudreau, as he would have been one of the most prized recruits in the history of your program (behind Eddie Caron, of course), but we prefer to wait for these guys to show up and do something on the ice in March and April before getting excited.

Is it too late to cancel the order on the UNH Hall of Fame plaque that was put in a few days ago for Gaudreau?

Really, this works out best for everyone. Excitement in Durham for this season would have been unreasonably off the charts. The less excited you guys are for the season, the less disappointment you will have come March.

Maybe next year.
                    Good one Mav. lol.

Comment

• Yeah, Good one darin!!!

Maybe next year.
                      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by hockey east fan View Post
                        Darin...you still at the drive through window? i've gotta chit load of pennies to be counted. Nice pick up for BC. raise a banner.... lol.
                        Or get blown out by CC rofl

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                          Or get blown out by CC rofl
                          um UNH did that in 2008
                          UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

Actually, it's only three banners. The one from 1949 is ancient tapestry that was woven by the BC monks.
                            sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                            On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by UNHhockey29 View Post
                              um UNH did that in 2008
                              To be fair, this happening to BC is a very rare thing so obviously everyone remembers it. For UNH, it's an annual occurrence so we all tend to forget which team had the honors of giving UNH their annual Umiliation.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

The US Hockey Report is back on its game. They have a comprehensive article on the recent journey
                                of the Gaudreau brothers including an interview with John Gaudreau.
                                http://ushr.com
                                The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X