Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Recruits - 2011 & 2012

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
    Mon apologie, I forgetted dis da tred where we juste jock sniff 16 year olds et roll ovure on our backs et pee on ourself cuz Dicks Umile nice enuff to keep da UNHs ockey program going each yeare.

Pourquoi we want to talk bout no NC in 20 year et den questione weddure Dicks approache to peeking dem recruits is any good. I mean dis only a tred call UNH Recruits.
    Hey idiot who cannot speak english, did anyone before Umile win a national title? Who do you want UNH to bring in that will lead the Wildcats to the promise land? You keep spouting off about how much you hate Umile. Tell us who you'd rather have as head coach. Give me names. Tell us why. Otherwise, I'll continue to just think your a bumbling bafoon.

Gwozdecky, Jackson, York, Parker, Lucia, Comley, Eaves, Berenson and Blais are the only active coaches to have won a NCAA Championship. Since 1992, only ten programs have won national titles. I suppose all the other coaches should just be fired or give up their job.

Dick Umile has been the coach of a very, very successful hockey program for twenty years now. He deserves every UNH fan's admiration. He is an alum. UNH has been one of the ten best programs in the country for well over a decade now. Grow up.
    Last edited by irishfan85; 02-17-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Does google have a droolz->english translator?

Comment

I don't think so..

but- on a recuiting note-- Downing(18yrs old) is the top goal scorer in the BCHL, when you screen out 20yr old commits to RIT & MC, and 20yr old non-commits.
        http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/stats_hoc...electedDivID=0
        GSP.. Get Some!!

Comment

Originally posted by i'zonprize View Post
          Grayson Downing(18yrs old) is the top goal scorer in the BCHL, when you screen out 20yr old commits to RIT & MC, and 20yr old non-commits.
          http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/stats_hoc...electedDivID=0
          And he missed 8 games earlier in the season - 4 to injury and 4 while playing for Team Canada in the World Junior A Challenge.
          The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mosrite View Post
            Graduate degree with honors.

I own you.
            Graduate degree wif honours from SNHU own me? Zat might owning a double wides wit a 12 year olde Geo out fronte mais I not sure what else it "owning".

By da ways, when you apply to SNHU what you safety shcool, Northeast Tractor Traileur Academy?

"If I don't getting in here I going wit da big rigs baby!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
              Graduate degree wif honours from SNHU own me? Zat might owning a double wides wit a 12 year olde Geo out fronte mais I not sure what else it "owning".

By da ways, when you apply to SNHU what you safety shcool, Northeast Tractor Traileur Academy?

"If I don't getting in here I going wit da big rigs baby!"
              I did not go to SNHU, but where the heck did you go since you talk such a big game? Also, too scared to answer my question regarding who UNH should hire instead of Umile and why? You're just too dumb. Makes me think you don't even have a college degree because most people who do realize it's what you make of it. That and you can't even respond with a thought out argument.

Comment

Sorry Jacques-off Rabbit, did you say something? Au revoir!! /IGNORE
                sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                  I did not go to SNHU, but where the heck did you go since you talk such a big game?...Makes me think you don't even have a college degree because most people who do realize it's what you make of it.
                  awww, dat touching, et empowuring. be sure to bringing dis ups again de nexte time zee Presidente come from SNHU et not Arvard ou Yale, m'kay?

Also, too scared to answer my question regarding who UNH should hire instead of Umile and why?
                  Oui, I guees eet mus be ovious dat I petrify to tangle wit you. You ovious a very cleveur man et I juste couldn’t sit at my computure again if irsihfan8 show up de Poriveau nom de familie. Eek. Eh you no what do me a favour, take a deep breff, ok? It gonna be alrite, I promising you.

Jeff Jackson et Dean Blais been on da markete lately. I mean, dey only got rings, why you want dem, eh? What bout Dennehy. When e taked ovure, UNHs ad beated MC about 300 time in a row. Laste weekend MC sweeped UNHs. So I gonna ask, who done de better job a coaching et recruitment in zee paste couple year? Who? Et he done eet wif a junk rink, no reputation, less buget et pour A LOT less money.

Comment

I did not go to SNHU, but where the heck did you go since you talk such a big game? Also, too scared to answer my question regarding who UNH should hire instead of Umile and why? You're just too dumb. Makes me think you don't even have a college degree because most people who do realize it's what you make of it. That and you can't even respond with a thought out argument.
                    The poster is clearly a gag. Imo, it is probably a BC fan, as gag profiles like this one are popular on a particular BC board.
                    113-162-27 .419

252-113-40 .672

Comment

This was a great thread with a lot of good information being given out. JACQUES sometimes we need to just read and not reply. We would all appreciate it.

Comment

RECRUIT UPDATE - Week Ending Feb. 20th

Jay Camper (Chicago/USHL) - 37 GP, 9-5-14, 26 PIM

Eric Chevrier (Cushing Academy/NEPrepHC) - 28 GP, 2-9-11.

Casey DeSmith (Indiana Ice/USHL) - 26 GP, 16W-10L, 2.50 GAA, .923 SV%

Grayson Downing (Westside/BCHL) - 52 GP, 33-35-68, 30 PIM

Jamie Hill (Waterloo/USHL) - 38 GP, 6-10-16, 89 PIM

Ryan Randall (NH Jr. Monarchs/EJHL) - 32 GP, 11-13-24, 14 PIM

Kyle Smith (Jr. Bruins/EJHL) - 42 GP, 14-33-47, 23 PIM

Trevor van Riemsdyk (NH Jr. Monarchs/EJHL) - 38 GP, 16-21-37, 20 PIM

Matt Willows (Jersey Hitmen/EJHL) - 39 GP, 26-42-68, 43 PIM

Dan Correale (Grand Prairie/AJHL) - 60 GP, 24-46-70, 28 PIM

Maxim Gaudreault (Sioux City/USHL) - 41 GP, 6-7-13, 20 PIM

Casey Thrush (Muskegon/USHL) - 43 GP, 8-8-16, 18 PIM

Mike Vecchione (Malden Catholic HS/Catholic Conf.) - 16 GP, 20-24-44.

Dylan Maller (DC Capitals/North American Prospects Hockey League) - 28 GP, 1-5-6, 6 PIM

Brett Pesce (North Jersey Avalanche/Atlantic Youth Hockey League) - 19 GP, 9-18-27, 8 PIM

Andrew Poturalski (Nichols Prep School/CISAA) - 14 GP, 13-10-23, 26 PIM

Tyler Kelleher (Deerfield Academy/NEPrepFounders) - 22 GP, 11-15-26.

9 Recruits are averaging at least 1 Point per Game:
                        Forwards
                        Mike Vecchione 2.8 PpG
                        Andrew Poturalski 1.6 PpG
                        Grayson Downing 1.3 PpG
                        Dan Correale 1.2 PpG
                        Kyle Smith 1.2 PpG
                        Tyler Kelleher 1.2 PpG
                        Matt Willows 1.1 PpG
                        Defensemen
                        Brett Pesce 1.4 PpG
                        Trevor van Riemsdyk .97 PpG

Weekly Notes:
                        2011 Recruits:
                        Eric Chevrier scored a power play goal - his first point in 13 games.
                        Ryan Randall has missed the last 4 Jr. Monarchs' games.
                        2012 Recruit:
                        Discussing his plans for next year on espnboston.com, Mike Vecchione said:
                        "My plans for next year are undecided so far, but I just want to keep my head clear and focused on the team and finishing out my final season at MC. However, I do know that I will most likely play a year of juniors whether it is out in Nebraska, where I was drafted to the Tri-City Storm in the USHL, or play in the EJHL or BCHL."
                        2014 Recruit:
                        Tyler Kelleher scored a game-winning, overtime goal for Deerfield Academy on Wednesday.

Comment

2012 Recruit Dan Correale was named Player of the Week in the Alberta Junior Hockey League.

Comment

Dylan Maller and the DC Capitals have won the North American Prospects Hockey League Championship:
                            http://www.naphl.com/news/story.cfm?id=2389

Comment

According to the Heisenberg site.
                              Michael McNicholas-LW (2013 or 2014) Victory Honda Midget 5'9 150, 3-23-94
                              Last edited by boblav1; 02-23-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Very good get for the Cats. Playmaking center who grew up playing youth hockey in Las Vegas. One of the top 16 year olds out there. Will be making his debut for Muskegon this weekend.
                                Last edited by RockTheWhit; 02-23-2011, 08:15 PM.
                                "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Working...
                                X