Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Recruits - 2011 & 2012

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
    Probably too much to ask, but can we keep this garbage off of the recruit info thread? Maybe keep it to the team thread, or start your own sandbox thread for droolz the bunny.

Like I said, probably too much to ask.
    Hey, the Jackazz Rabbit is obviously Canadian, so we automatically have to discount his value, eh?

(However, Dean's comments are value-added.)

But I do agree.
    We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
    ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
    --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

For UNH fans in Western Massachusetts interested in seeing Mike Vecchione play, Malden Catholic will be playing at the Springfield Cathedral High School Tournament next week.
      Wednesday, Feb 23rd:
      @ 5:00, Malden Catholic vs. Bishop Hendricken (RI)
      @ 7:00, Springfield Cathedral vs. Needham H.S.
      Thursday, Feb 24th:
      @ 5:00, Consolation Game
      @ 7:00 Championship Game
      The tournament is played at the Olympia Center in West Springfield, MA.
      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
        Probably too much to ask, but can we keep this garbage off of the recruit info thread? Maybe keep it to the team thread, or start your own sandbox thread for droolz the bunny.

Like I said, probably too much to ask.
        Mon apologie, I forgetted dis da tred where we juste jock sniff 16 year olds et roll ovure on our backs et pee on ourself cuz Dicks Umile nice enuff to keep da UNHs ockey program going each yeare.

Pourquoi we want to talk bout no NC in 20 year et den questione weddure Dicks approache to peeking dem recruits is any good. I mean dis only a tred call UNH Recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
          Mon apologie, I forgetted dis da tred where we juste jock sniff 16 year olds et roll ovure on our backs et pee on ourself cuz Dicks Umile nice enuff to keep da UNHs ockey program going each yeare.

Pourquoi we want to talk bout no NC in 20 year et den questione weddure Dicks approache to peeking dem recruits is any good. I mean dis only a tred call UNH Recruits.

Forgive me, for all this time I thought that was the Recruits 2011 & 2012 thread. But I guess in your eyes it is all about criticizing the coach. Contribute usefull info about the recruits, not bash the coach recruiting them. And for the record, I believe Umile has had one sub .500 year in the last 20 years, the first year the Whitt opened. And I also believe they finished below 4th in the league 2-3 times in the period. If you want to look at BU & BC during that same time, and they each had more lower standing finishes during that same time then UNH. Yes we all want a NC. But Umile is consitant year in and year out. So please go bash the coach elsewhere. This is about the recruits. Oh and maybe you might think that some of these recruits that Umile is bringing in/brought in might lead to the NC we all want so bad.

Comment

I happen to see the Malden Catholic v. Bishop Guertin game last weekend, and that top line just look amazing. Vecchione just looks like he is in total control every time he is on the ice. I really hope he progresses next year if he takes a year of Jr's which seems to be the path.

Comment

Originally posted by nhhockeyguy15 View Post
              Forgive me, for all this time I thought that was the Recruits 2011 & 2012 thread.
              That's what he said... see:

I forgetted dis da tred where we juste jock sniff 16 year olds
              If you want to look at BU & BC during that same time, and they each had more lower standing finishes during that same time then UNH.
              Ahahahahahahah. Thanks for pointing that out. Excellent point you have here. I bet they would trade in their great seasons with NCs for those consistent seasons Umile has been putting together without a NC.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I happen to see the Malden Catholic v. Bishop Guertin game last weekend, and that top line just look amazing. Vecchione just looks like he is in total control every time he is on the ice. I really hope he progresses next year if he takes a year of Jr's which seems to be the path.
                So you is allow to express you opinion of des recruits mais I not allow to express mines?

Mais, I will tell you I tink Vecchione is good mais if e not in total controle every time e on d'ice against Bishops Guertin den somting is very very very wrong wit UNHs recruiting. It ain't like e palying gainst de Windsor Spitfires der, eh. If you can't dominates a NH HS ockey team den you aint' a D1 recruit, n'est-ce pas?

Comment

Forgive me, for all this time I thought that was the Recruits 2011 & 2012 thread. But I guess in your eyes it is all about criticizing the coach. Contribute usefull info about the recruits, not bash the coach recruiting them. And for the record, I believe Umile has had one sub .500 year in the last 20 years, the first year the Whitt opened. And I also believe they finished below 4th in the league 2-3 times in the period. If you want to look at BU & BC during that same time, and they each had more lower standing finishes during that same time then UNH. Yes we all want a NC. But Umile is consitant year in and year out. So please go bash the coach elsewhere. This is about the recruits. Oh and maybe you might think that some of these recruits that Umile is bringing in/brought in might lead to the NC we all want so bad.
                  More days in first place...

Comment

So you is allow to express you opinion of des recruits mais I not allow to express mines?

Mais, I will tell you I tink Vecchione is good mais if e not in total controle every time e on d'ice against Bishops Guertin den somting is very very very wrong wit UNHs recruiting. It ain't like e palying gainst de Windsor Spitfires der, eh. If you can't dominates a NH HS ockey team den you aint' a D1 recruit, n'est-ce pas?

And I am not saying you can't express your opinion, I am just saying lay off the coach, this is a thread to talk about the recruits, and who is coming to UNH, who might be, and who isn't coming to play here.

And I totally agree, he should dominate a D1 NH school. I played hockey in NH before they broke up in the divisions. Played on a state champ team the put a kid on UNH. And Mass High School hockey is a big step up from anything NH has.

Comment

And I am not saying you can't express your opinion, I am just saying lay off the coach, this is a thread to talk about the recruits, and who is coming to UNH, who might be, and who isn't coming to play here.
                      So you gonna talks bout who coming to UNHs mais not de guy who bring dem in et his hole process, tawts, et past recorde doing eet? What is dis kindergarten? Actually eet worse, like I sayed eet jock sniffing 16 year olds.

“Oh boy here comes Jimmy Whoha to UNH, he’s got 75 goals this year!!!”

“Uh, mais e playing D3 HS ockey in Arizona, I tink Umile might ave losted eet, eh”

“AHHHHHHH, how dare you, this is about the recruits, shut up shut up shut up ignore ignore ignore I can’t heeeeaaar you lalalalalalalalala…”

“And he recruited Sydney Crosby and Steven Stamkos to come to UNH!”

“Mais, zey deedn’t come…”

“Ahhhhhh shut up he knew their names and called them on the phone shut up shut up shut up”

Comment

I played hockey in NH before they broke up in the divisions. Played on a state champ team the put a kid on UNH.
                        So what you saying is you practically in de Ockey All of Fame, eh?

Comment

I agree stick with the thread. Start your own Trash Umile thread. I look at your posts and just ignore them, if you have something constructive to post, do it in english.

Comment

So what you saying is you practically in de Ockey All of Fame, eh?
                            At least he's actually played the game, unlike you who is more content to play with himself.
                            sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                            On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosrite View Post
                              At least he's actually played the game, unlike you who is more content to play with himself.
                              Mon premiere response were really? dat what you gots?

Mais den I scroll down et see de SNHU '95 ting et tink oui unfortunement dat prolly eez all e gots. So nevure minds, nice job.

Comment

Mais den I scroll down et see de SNHU '95 ting et tink oui unfortunement dat prolly eez all e gots. So nevure minds, nice job.
                                Graduate degree with honors.

I own you.
                                sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                                On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

Working...
                                X