UNH Recruits: 2012-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Recruits - 2011 & 2012

Well said JB. And for the record, I understand completely. BC is really the only elite sport at BC... with football we have a UNH-like program, consistently good but never able to get the big enchilada (BCS bid for BC football, as a NC is virtually impossible compared to the likelihood of UNH winning a NC, which is much more realistic).

That being said, UNH is going to win the national title in about 2 short months so I say invest... if UNH hockey was a stock I'd be telling my broker to BUY BUY BUY!!!!
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

That being said, UNH is going to win the national title in about 2 short months so I say invest... if UNH hockey was a stock I'd be telling my broker to BUY BUY BUY!!!!
      UNH is undefeated in April since 2003. How can you not buy that stock...

Comment

Crissy,did you get layed off from your job? you spend more time spouting your crap on other teams thread than anyone on here.Maybe spend some time with your family.

Comment

I tink der many raison UNHs not winned de NC yet mais dis da reruit tread so I gonna arp on someting relevants to dat, eh.

Why no Europeens evure play at UNHs? Like I say, you take dis year top line et put a Nyquill our a DeCost on anudder line et I tink you ave money. Mais non, non effurte to zat doing. Evury udder team HE ave ad ze Euro mais UNHs. Pourquoi? Deed zee King of Sweedens sail a Viking boat to Orono et say eh mf'ers I got some good ockey playeurs, you want em? Non, dey work to getting zee contacts et now zey ave Nyquill, mais not Dicks.

E like Arry Sinden wit da Bruins, juste one playeur away, mais always one playeur away.

Comment

Thanks for all you do in this topic CHC. Greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              BC is really the only elite sport at BC...
              ??
              GSP.. Get Some!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
                It ironic zat you so wrong in a posting where you wanting to be so rite. Lol (Et dis eez not Chucks Murray, ok, can you get ovure dat, please?)

Mais merci pour remind me bout ze social misfit shut in factor on dis bord. I sometime forgetting bout dat when I not here pour zee while. Mais you driving dat pointe ome nicely ere.

Before I even poste you talking bout why Laleggia not coming to Durham. People saying maybe Dicks is too tuff maybe he not, maybe who no. Jacques say I not noing eedure mais maybe it time to change zee approache cuz unless I mees it der steel no NC bannure anging in zee Whitt afture 20 year, eh? Et Mon Dieu, zat deed it. Nexte you telling us zat evuryting ok cuz UNHs eez in firste plaice in Fevrier, so there!

I got zee question, deed you sustain some sorte zee brain injury dat only letting you retain 6 munt a memory? I serieux, deed you? Dis appen EVURY YEAR mon ami. EVURY. YEAR. Ow many decade it ave to appen before even you say well maybe dis not working. Mais you not only not tinking it youself, you absolutement not wanting to ear it from anyone, NO ONE, EVURYONE SHUT UP – I got no plaice else to go Drill Sargenet! Lmao.

What parte of my 2 postings was disrespectfull? Quote dem. What parte of my postings was wronge? Quote dem. What parte of my postings wasn’t zee troof - de sad painfull troof? Quote dem.
                When Scott Borek gets de boot in Avril, me tinks dat you zhould apply for de UHN coaching job, nez pas? Jus' tink mon frer!! Euro-peens to de left et Euro-peens to de right! Euro-trash will lead ze Wildcats to de Promised Land, non?? When you get hired, I buy ze Frozen Four tix to see UHN win it all, woot! woot!
                sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

I hear a lot of Umilie bashers, but personally I like him. I liked him as a player and now as the coach. I think the bashers don't recall the years between Charlie and Dick, when UNH hockey was tragically mediocre. Yes, every year when we somehow, someway, manage to lose in the NCAAs, it is easy to get riled. Can you imagine if this year we still had JVR & Danny Dries, and Bourque & Reid had come? Not to be - yet this team has been thrilling in a better than expected year. Its all about recruiting and keeping them on board until they enroll... and perhaps expanding the recruiting area, more recruits from Canada and how about the Europeans? I am still angry every time I see Thomas Vanek play the Bruins.

Comment

Originally posted by mosrite View Post
                    when scott borek gets de boot in avril, me tinks dat you zhould apply for de uhn coaching job, nez pas? Jus' tink mon frer!! Euro-peens to de left et euro-peens to de right! Euro-trash will lead ze wildcats to de promised land, non?? When you get hired, i buy ze frozen four tix to see uhn win it all, woot! Woot!
                    quote of the day!!! Maybe the week!!!
                    We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                    ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                    --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

RECRUIT UPDATE - Week Ending Feb. 13th

Jay Camper (Chicago/USHL) - 35 GP, 9-5-14, 24 PIM

Eric Chevrier (Cushing Academy/NEPrepHC) - 25 GP, 1-9-10.

Casey DeSmith (Indiana Ice/USHL) - 25 GP, 15W-10L, 2.56 GAA, .921 SV%

Grayson Downing (Westside/BCHL) - 49 GP, 33-35-68, 26 PIM

Jamie Hill (Waterloo/USHL) - 35 GP, 6-8-14, 83 PIM

Ryan Randall (NH Jr. Monarchs/EJHL) - 32 GP, 11-13-24, 14 PIM

Kyle Smith (Jr. Bruins/EJHL) - 40 GP, 14-31-45, 23 PIM

Trevor van Riemsdyk (NH Jr. Monarchs/EJHL) - 36 GP, 16-18-34, 16 PIM

Matt Willows (Jersey Hitmen/EJHL) - 37 GP, 25-42-67, 41 PIM

Dan Correale (Grand Prairie/AJHL) - 58 GP, 22-43-65, 26 PIM

Maxim Gaudreault (Sioux City/USHL) - 39 GP, 6-6-12, 18 PIM

Casey Thrush (Muskegon/USHL) - 41 GP, 8-8-16, 16 PIM

Mike Vecchione (Malden Catholic HS/Catholic Conf.) - 15 GP, 20-22-42.

Dylan Maller (DC Capitals/North American Prospects Hockey League) - 24 GP, 1-5-6, 6 PIM

Brett Pesce (North Jersey Avalanche/Atlantic Youth Hockey League) - 18 GP, 9-18-27, 8 PIM

Andrew Poturalski (Nichols Prep School/CISAA) - 14 GP, 13-10-23, 26 PIM

Tyler Kelleher (Deerfield Academy/NEPrepFounders) - 20 GP, 10-14-24.

Weekly Highlights:
                      2011 Recruits:
                      Matt Willows, leading scorer in the EJHL, had 2 goals and 4 assists in two games.
                      Trevor van Riemsdyk, leading scorer among defensemen in the EJHL, had 3 goals (including 2 PPG) and 4 assists in two games.
                      Grayson Downing scored the game winning goal for the Westside Warriors, in double overtime on Saturday.
                      2012 Recruit Mike Vecchione scored 4 goals as Malden Catholic defeated Bishop Guertin of Nashua 10-3.
                      Last edited by C-H-C; 02-17-2011, 09:23 AM.
                      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mosrite View Post
                        When Scott Borek gets de boot in Avril, me tinks dat you zhould apply for de UHN coaching job, nez pas? Jus' tink mon frer!! Euro-peens to de left et Euro-peens to de right! Euro-trash will lead ze Wildcats to de Promised Land, non?? When you get hired, I buy ze Frozen Four tix to see UHN win it all, woot! woot!
                        Ok mon amie mais I cant promise we gonna be in firste plaice on Feb 10st evury yeare, sorry to break all you harts, I know dat whate moste of you living for on ere.

I decide to go wit dat reesponce, ok? Mais Plan the B was dis

OK Chico mais you gonna give me zee 20 year break on winning aussi correcte, juste like you giving Dicks, eh?

Comment

Non, non, non....with you as de recrooter, non 20 year break mon amie. We give say, four years to clean out ze dead wate playerz, you stock up ze team with ze eleet Euro-peens az promised. So, we expects ze Nat'l title for UHN in 2016. After dat, all bets zey are off. But....you are ze man wit all of de answers, yes? You wit ze brilliant recrooting et coaching skillz, 2016 champeens, DO YOU BELIEVE IN ZE MIRACLES?????? YES!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpicSouthern New Hampshire University '95

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                          On a side note, when I found this video I also found some highlights of CC smoking BC in St. Louis. It was even worse than I remember. My God what an abortion that night was. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosrite View Post
                            Non, non, non....with you as de recrooter, non 20 year break mon amie. We give say, four years to clean out ze dead wate playerz, you stock up ze team with ze eleet Euro-peens az promised. So, we expects ze Nat'l title for UHN in 2016. After dat, all bets zey are off. But....you are ze man wit all of de answers, yes? You wit ze brilliant recrooting et coaching skillz, 2016 champeens, DO YOU BELIEVE IN ZE MIRACLES?????? YES!!!!!!!!!
                            Ok I tink we need talking bout you man love pour Dicks Umile, eh. Why you so appy pay eem tree hunerd fifty towsend dollar a year pour 20 year mais you not spect eem to win zee diddly mais you wanting pour Jacques to win de ol enchilada in 4 year? Mon Dieu, what eez e you cousines boyfren ou something? E got pictures of you doing something unnaturale mon ami? Or maybe dat not its. Mais alls I can tink is boy you do love Dick, eh mon ami, zut alors!

Ici you new signature: Mosrite – zee beeg beeg fan of expensive Dick dat nevure finishes!

Comment

Probably too much to ask, but can we keep this garbage off of the recruit info thread? Maybe keep it to the team thread, or start your own sandbox thread for droolz the bunny.

Like I said, probably too much to ask.

Comment

AMEN, I enjoy reading this blog, and there are somethings that can just be left out. Always good info for the coming years, but some trash just need to say their peace. Just go start a bashing UNH or bashing coach Umile thread, have fun with it, but keep it away from what this thread is intended for.

Comment

Working...
                                X