2010-11 Minnesota Gophers -- May, West Pursue Erie March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010-11 Minnesota Gophers -- May, West Pursue Erie March

Knew it but I could not tell you. Noora received a powerful slap shot to the middle of her mask during practice. Team doctor is very cautious
    and did not give permission to play. Noora has had headache and doctor is obviously avoiding any implications due to head "injury".
    Last edited by Habs; 10-16-2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Question for someone who had a better angle than the one I had:

The game winning goal, between the legs?
      Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by Habs View Post
        Team doctor is very cautious and did not give permission to play.
        As frustrating as it must be for Noora and her supporters to have to miss action, the most important thing is her long-term health. Get well, Noora!
        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

"Back in the day" they always stressed to keep the puck DOWN during pre-game warmups. I'm sure this is still the case and someone just screwed up. And to add insult to injury, the Star Tribune also screwed up this morning, showing Noora as the goalie in the box score.

Looking forward to today's rematch; the Gophers need to come out strong and not let up for the entire 60 minutes!
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Looking forward to a big year!

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
              As frustrating as it must be for Noora and her supporters to have to miss action, the most important thing is her long-term health. Get well, Noora!
              She is between the pipes today against UND game 2.

Comment

She is between the pipes today against UND game 2.

Gonna have to take some time and figure out where the old smilies are.
                Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Sorry. Wrong info. Just received confirmation. Not playing today. No permission.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDave View Post
                    As I posted in the "Scores and Highlights" thread, there were no DQs resulting from the after-the-horn actions. That means no automatic suspensions for tomorrow. But the league office could still intervene (though I hope not). We'll see.

I should be back tomorrow. I'll almost certainly make the game, barring something really unforeseen. The question is whether or not I'll make the Chalk Talk at 2:30 p.m. (which is only open to Power Play Club members ).
                    The league better get involved....you get up off the ice after you tackle a player to end the game and take a baseball swing to that players head that hits her in the helmet with your stick!
                    Without mutual respect for all participants, our game will slowly self-destruct...

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post

Gonna have to take some time and figure out where the old smilies are.
                      Hey DA, 2 for 2 eh. .................................................. .Voodoo

Comment

• Photos from North Dakota series

Friday's game: http://d3photography.smugmug.com/Spo...14222576_KGBGN

Saturday's game: http://d3photography.smugmug.com/Spo...14222970_d6Qij

Enjoy!

PM if you are interested in any photos and we'll talk.
                        Ryan Coleman
                        Publisher, d3photography.com
                        Photos: For Purchase
                        Facebook
                        Twitter

Comment

• Re: Photos from North Dakota series

Originally posted by mplsphotoguy View Post
                          PM if you are interested in any photos and we'll talk.
                          I'd be interested in a shot of a Gopher PP goal. Little hard to come by this weekend though.

Great shots as usual.
                          Minnesota Hockey

Comment

• Re: Photos from North Dakota series

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                            I'd be interested in a shot of a Gopher PP goal. Little hard to come by this weekend though.

Great shots as usual.
                            Can't help you there, sorry! Thanks for the compliment. I hope to bring the remotes in for the next home weekend... at least have one goal covered the entire game - I've been running ragged with website issues the last few weeks and am building the replacements this week. Thankfully at least one of my media partners (D3sports.com in this case) pays a partnership fee. USCHO and CHN don't. And to top of it off (as mentioned earlier) we can't sell these photos to meet our expenses. :-\
                            Ryan Coleman
                            Publisher, d3photography.com
                            Photos: For Purchase
                            Facebook
                            Twitter

Comment

Knew it but I could not tell you. Noora received a powerful slap shot to the middle of her mask during practice. Team doctor is very cautious
                              and did not give permission to play. Noora has had headache and doctor is obviously avoiding any implications due to head "injury".
                              For Gopher fans FYI. It happened this way. Slapshot from 5 meters distance, puck rotated heavily, face of the puck to middle of mask. Somehow hitting angle combined to
                              puck's face side resulted to heavy hit. Mask could not handle that. Now she has to recover from concussion. Team doctor is doing tests on day to day basis. So it will take some time to hit ice again.

Comment

For crying out loud. They got swept too? This team was my great hope for the year and the twins come in and beat them?

{sigh}
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X