• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Next Year" Begins Now: Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread Part I

I can't take it any more.

It's time.

Go.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: "Next Year" Begins Now: Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread Part I

Alright, I quit. We're going down the tubes. I give up.

Too soon?

Comment

See new sig for thoughts.

Comment

The good news is that Hokydad has you finishing 5th the WCHA. the bad news is that you're behind Alabama Huntsville and Bentley in his poll.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
          The good news is that Hokydad has you finishing 5th the WCHA. the bad news is that you're behind Alabama Huntsville and Bentley in his poll.
          shows what he knows. I wonder just how much anyone on this thread cares what he thinks anyway. He's got less credibility than foxton to tell the truth.
          I think Tech will be a lot better and will win a number of games not figured to win. How many, who knows but a lot more fun to watch.
          Of course I'm an eternal optimist.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Ummmmm.......whoosh?
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
              He's got less credibility than foxton to tell the truth.
              Ouch!

EDIT:

Meet the new Swedish connection...

http://www.mininggazette.com/page/co....html?nav=5009
              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 09-22-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                He's got less credibility than foxton to tell the truth.
                His response would be "you area clown".

that says it all, folks.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

No thread kill for the old thread??
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                    No thread kill for the old thread??
                    It was dead to start with.

Comment

Laughing my *** off at the Homecoming webpage. Tech has completely institutionalized it.

The event rules are a scream. I love the rule where the driver of a hobo car parade float has to blow .00, THEN KEEP THE BREATHALYZER IN HIS MOUTH WHILE HE DRIVES. Failure to do so is not just a foul, but a DOUBLE foul.

Heck, the foul system is more complicated than any of the farking events. There are double fouls and MAX fouls and triple dog dare fouls and double bacon fouls with cheese...I think some frat should just set a goal to see how many fouls they can pick up over the course of the week. Sounds like a job for SCUM's.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        Laughing my *** off at the Homecoming webpage. Tech has completely institutionalized it.

The event rules are a scream. I love the rule where the driver of a hobo car parade float has to blow .00, THEN KEEP THE BREATHALYZER IN HIS MOUTH WHILE HE DRIVES. Failure to do so is not just a foul, but a DOUBLE foul.

Heck, the foul system is more complicated than any of the farking events. There are double fouls and MAX fouls and triple dog dare fouls and double bacon fouls with cheese...I think some frat should just set a goal to see how many fouls they can pick up over the course of the week. Sounds like a job for SCUM's.
                        I think the Huskies Pep Band should switch from instruments to breathalyzers for Homecoming parade. Might be amusing to see what sort of numbers come up.
                        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Dodgeball
                          Hit the other team with balls. No head shots!

What Dodgeball league outlaws headshots?? If you ain't paying attention, the head is totally fair game.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Just read through some of the rules myself, I thought they took things seriously when I lived in the dorms...now they're covering everything that we got away with MAX fouls

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                              Just read through some of the rules myself, I thought they took things seriously when I lived in the dorms...now they're covering everything that we got away with MAX fouls
                              Soccer game becomes a blowout and you leave early? MAX foul!

Don't leave two inches around your window painting? MAX foul!

Accidentally leave (the ruins of) your cardboard boat at the beach? MAX foul!

Every time I saw the word "double foul" I thought of Dean Wormer putting Delta House on double secret probation.

I move that we name all Tech penalties this year "double fouls." Game misconducts can be MAX fouls.

Comment

Working...
                              X