Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plattsburgh State 2010

Originally posted by WIrinkrat View Post
    yes you said that about this team. and you also took a shot at the old coaching staff. i dont need to educate you on anything because i am not making claims that anyone doesn't care about their team or their program. the old coaches cared, and showed it visibly in plenty of ways that i saw, and i'm sure i didn't see close to all of it. i'm sure the new coaches care and show it as well. trying to turn that back on me doesnt work because we aren't making the same claim.

hahaha my issue isn't about the compliments he paid to this years team. that was very kind of him, but i dont agree with his decision to take a shot at the level of caring of other people who coached chatham in the past based on something like "visible signs of caring." whatever that is anyway.

and with that im really done responding to it on this thread. it's a dead issue as far as im concerned.
    kudos on getting the last word!

Comment

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
      I have a pulse...unlike Chatham, however!!!

So tell me, do you think 5 4and other EC supporters have been given the "gag order" by the "powers that be" ??? It's awful quiet this young season...and kind of nice too...!!!
      up yours...and I mean that in the most sincere way...X-)
      Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 11-24-2010, 08:41 PM. Reason: Added smiley...Don't want the elitist's reporting me

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
        up yours...and I mean that in the most sincere way...X-)
        Did they send you to the same rehab clinic as Tiger??

Comment

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
          Did they send you to the same rehab clinic as Tiger??
          Ya..Tiger Williams.

Comment

Ya..Tiger Williams.
            Nice one 5-4. Done like dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by CanHockGuy View Post
              Nice one 5-4. Done like dinner.
              does the phrase "be a leader, not a follower" mean anything to you? geez, ain't you got anything of your own to talk about?

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
                does the phrase "be a leader, not a follower" mean anything to you? geez, ain't you got anything of your own to talk about?
                "Done like dinner" was a phrase Tiger Williams used quite often when referring to people or teams that couldn't match up to him. It was funny back then, unlike how you are today. How old are you anyway? My eyebrows are up! Leading the blind is not my idea of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CanHockGuy View Post
                  "Done like dinner" was a phrase Tiger Williams used quite often when referring to people or teams that couldn't match up to him. It was funny back then, unlike how you are today. How old are you anyway? My eyebrows are up! Leading the blind is not my idea of fun.
                  all my point was is that you always just tack on to whatever 5 4 says. i wasn't trying to be funny, so I'm not hurt that you didn't find me funny

Comment

and with that...back to the hockey, shall we? i think we should all just kinda calm down on here...myself included.

Comment

• Re: Plattsburgh State 2010

Yup...ya'll better calm down as the elitist's will be reading this thread after they push back from the trough....any more ot that kind of foolishness and you might get yourselves banned.

BTW Trot's...probably dating myself here but I got the "Done like Dinner" quote and it kinda brought a smile to my face.

Comment

Yup...ya'll better calm down as the elitist's will be reading this thread after they push back from the trough....any more ot that kind of foolishness and you might get yourselves banned.

BTW Trot's...probably dating myself here but I got the "Done like Dinner" quote and it kinda brought a smile to my face.
                        It wasn't a matter of "getting it."

Comment

It wasn't a matter of "getting it."
                          OK I understand where your coming from. I think it was just a light hearted attempt at being humorous. Without that every thread on here is going to end up like that Minnesota snoozefest...

Comment

all my point was is that you always just tack on to whatever 5 4 says. i wasn't trying to be funny, so I'm not hurt that you didn't find me funny
                            This Forum is like Baseball.....You need a starter, middle relief, a pinch hitter and a closer

Good to see fiver back.....He can be both a starter and a closer. CHG is more like the server or the pinch hitter....Now who is middle relief designee, Trots ?.

Heard that in Minnesota they play softball rather than hard ball
                            Last edited by OnMAA; 11-25-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                              This Forum is like Baseball.....You need a starter, middle relief, a pinch hitter and a closer

Good to see fiver back.....He can be both a starter and a closer. CHG is more like the server or the pinch hitter....Now who is middle relief designee, Trots ?.

Heard that in Minnesota they play softball rather than hard ball
                              Home run every time.

Comment

I was just reading on the Platty Men`s boards that Elmira will be dropped from the Platty sched next year due to ``the distance and expense``. Given that the Platty Women rarely play at the Domes (EC travels to Stafford twice again this year) can we assume that this is also due to financial constraints...

Comment

Working...
                                X