Plattsburgh State 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Plattsburgh State 2010

4-2 victory with a late goal allowed...Awesome win girls...have to say, I called the score, (but I had an empty netter, so it wasnt a perfect call). Keep it going!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
      4-2 victory with a late goal allowed...Awesome win girls...have to say, I called the score, (but I had an empty netter, so it wasnt a perfect call). Keep it going!!
      Look at my prediction on the blog
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
        Granted it was a nice win for the Cardinals...those shot totals have to be a little disconcerting however.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Look at my prediction on the blog
          Actually if you check my prediction on the Norwich thread.......I had Platty winning by 3 (would have been correct but a goal with seconds left by NU) and also predicted that goaltending would be Norwich's downfall and that coach Bolding would use 2 goalies both of which came true......... This Norwich team was a better team but for the tending....they were bigger, stronger, faster...and anyone that was there saw that and the slanted shots on goal count kind of points that out....Not saying Platty is not a good team cuz they are, but NU was better except were it counted.....in goal.

Comment

Originally posted by mainiac View Post
            but NU was better except were it counted.....in goal.
            They were also better on the final scoresheet, where it REALLY counts....

Comment

They were also better on the final scoresheet, where it REALLY counts....
              Actually Seyless where it REALLY counts is the ECAC West Championship..which you are all to aware.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
                Actually Seyless where it REALLY counts is the ECAC West Championship..which you are all to aware.
                Yeah...let's hope EC can make it there this year...eh, Cowboy??!!

Comment

Yeah...let's hope EC can make it there this year...eh, Cowboy??!!
                  Yeeee Haaaw!

Comment

WIRY has today's game, but not the Sunday game...correct?

Comment

WIRY has today's game, but not the Sunday game...correct?
                      Correct. Fasthockey.com and livestats for both games, however.

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
                        Correct. Fasthockey.com and livestats for both games, however.
                        Do you suppose one could simalcast Wiry and Fasthockey today or is there a 7 second radio delay..

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
                          Do you suppose one could simalcast Wiry and Fasthockey today or is there a 7 second radio delay..
                          I know when I was watching PrimeLink and trying to listen to WIRY, WIRY was about 20 seconds behind...mostly just the nature of internet streaming I suppose. I don't really know if you have the ability to pause the video, but if you do, I suppose there's your option. I don't know to be honest though. Just trying to help!

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
                            I know when I was watching PrimeLink and trying to listen to WIRY, WIRY was about 20 seconds behind...mostly just the nature of internet streaming I suppose. I don't really know if you have the ability to pause the video, but if you do, I suppose there's your option. I don't know to be honest though. Just trying to help!
                            Thanks Trot`s I`ll check it out.

If it`s a 20 second delay...Seymour will be the only one that gets it.

Comment

I must be looking in the wrong place? I don't see that Fasthockey.com is carrying the Platt/EC game today? I only see acouple of women's ECAC match-ups listed...and not this one. Anyone know for sure? Thanks
                              Bline

Comment

The roof of the Metrodome in Minny had to be deflated this morning due to heavy snow loads. Any chance now that the Giants/Vikings game has been pushed back to Monday night (maybe) that WIRY will carry todays game or do they just go to a 3 hour Christmas Carol loop?
                                Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 12-12-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X