Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferris State Hockey '10-11-Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the penalty box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State Hockey '10-11-Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the penalty

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    You can google the score yourself.
    Found it:

1/29/11
    Men's Basketball

79 Ferris State
    72 Grand Valley State

Final - OT @ Grand Rapids, Mich.
    "131 Showdown - at Van Andel Arena"
    "Live On Comcast Channel 900/901"

Thanks for reminding me, as I forgot about it.

Comment

• Re: Ferris State Hockey '10-11-Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the penalty

All right. Back to the task at hand, and away from the other bull****. We've got our hands full the rest of the way, at least as far as the CCHA is concerned. We've got a trip to Fairbanks, and Notre Dame and OSU on the CCHA slate yet. It's going to take a real effort to finish in the top 6 of the league, given that we're still under .500 in the league. Nearly everyone has games in hand against us, and our schedule isn't exactly filled with the Bowling Greens of the world.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by hanasoni View Post
        Found it:

1/29/11
        Men's Basketball

79 Ferris State
        72 Grand Valley State

Final - OT @ Grand Rapids, Mich.
        "131 Showdown - at Van Andel Arena"
        "Live On Comcast Channel 900/901"

Thanks for reminding me, as I forgot about it.
        Wasn't Ferris even permoting the game at all? GVSU had that all over my facebook for the past two weeks.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

From what I heard from classmates, there were more Ferris kids there than Grand Valley kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Gopha23 View Post
            From what I heard from classmates, there were more Ferris kids there than Grand Valley kids.
            Tis possiable, they also could have set it up to where the kids that take that weekend bus trip down to Rivertown Mall would have to stay for the game as well perhaps. Just throwing out a wild arse guess there.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Are your boys going to have trouble getting out of town and heading north?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post
                Are your boys going to have trouble getting out of town and heading north?
                Wondering the same thing. Although it appears that MI didn't get it as bad as points farther west.

(envisioning some beleaguered Michigan resident chucking an iceball at me now)
                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Word is the flight to Alaska got canceled. Nasty weather out here. The worst it's been in a long time.

Comment

much needed win over alaska

Comment

Originally posted by Gopha23 View Post
                      much needed win over alaska
                      And another one tonight!! Yeah DAWGS. Six points is super! Have a safe trip home boys and see you in class!

Comment

They finally played how they are capable of playing for an entire series.

Comment

holy smokes, three goals in one night - i was beginning to forget what that is like. fantastic play by nagle, and fillinger, ouhlette, alexander, and weitecha looked good to. Weitecha got a goal, which is nice, but he has been looking very solid in his own end lately too. Good all around effort - keep the wins coming!

Comment

Originally posted by hanasoni View Post
                            And another one tonight!! Yeah DAWGS. Six points is super! Have a safe trip home boys and see you in class!
                            You aren't kidding. Those two wins are HUUUUUUUGE for us. Don't look now, but we're up to 18th in the PWR. UAH, Notre Dame and Ohio State to close the season. If we can go 4-2 down the stretch, we go into the CCHA tournament sitting at 18-14-4. I'll take that and our chances from there and call this season a success.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

A 4-2 finish would be great. Assuming a sweep of UAH this weekend, pulling one off against ND, and hoping Nagle can get us one at Ohio State, I'd be very satisfied.

Comment

Hey All!

Here is the Alabama Huntsville Chargers @ Ferris State Bulldogs Series Video Preview:

This Week:
                                vs. Alabama-Huntsville
                                Friday & Saturday (Feb. 11-12) - 7:05 p.m. (EST)
                                Ewigleben Ice Arena (2,493 capacity) - Big Rapids, Michigan

Live Game Statistics: Friday | Saturday

Live Video Webcast: Friday & Saturday - Watch Live

Television: Saturday - Ferris Television (Tape Delayed)

Radio Broadcast: Thursday: 1460 AM and 107.7 FM WBRN Listen Live

Live Twitter Updates: www.Twitter.com/FerrisHockey

Comment

Working...
                                X