Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferris State Hockey '10-11-Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the penalty box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State Hockey '10-11-Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the penalty

Bulldogs fall 1-0 to LSSU. No way this should happen. LSSU registered 33 shots on Nagle team defense needs to play better. Say bye to the national ranks.

Comment

• Re: Ferris State Hockey '10-11-Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the penalty

Originally posted by Hammer, on the very 1st post of the thread View Post
      The goal scoring. Mainly, who and where? 55 of our 118 goals graduated this past summer. The problem is, we can't point to another player on this team and confidently say "we can count on this guy to provide 15-20, and maybe this guy can get to 12-15" without taking a huge leap of faith. And as I have said before, relying on freshmen to do so is a risky proposition at best..................
      For about the 638th time, goal scoring is likely to be the undoing of this team.
      Hiiiiii.

Hi there.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

With apologies to my good friend Hammer, you guys suck. The Ferris State Broncos do not deserve to be ranked #20 Nationally. What a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Boot_Jim_Roque View Post
          With apologies to my good friend Hammer, you guys suck. The Ferris State Broncos do not deserve to be ranked #20 Nationally. What a joke!
          Wow. Where to begin.

1. Polls don't matter, especially when 20th puts you around the 38th percentile among college hockey teams
          2. 1-0 games are always signs of teams that suck
          3. Especially losses to the Lake Superior State Wildcats.
          4. Seriously, Hammer has a picture of the FSU logo as his avatar. It's the worst looking Bronco I've ever seen.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Don't feed. You know better.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              You were the one telling us a few weeks ago how poor the Lakers are.

So what does that say about your over-rated 'dogs?

Comment

Well, it told me the same thing I knew two months ago (and, well, eight months ago, for that matter). We're going to have problems scoring, and we're going to have a lot of low scoring games. I knew there would be games like this, although I expected them to be of the 2-1 variety instead of the 1-0 type. It's a nice win for Lake.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Sorry. It was something to do while waiting for college gameday.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Keep in mind, Ferris State's leading goal scorer Nate Hennig and Ferris States leading Defensemen Zach Redmond did not make the trip this weekend due to injuries.

http://www.uscho.com/stats/team/ferr...key/2010-2011/

I bet that has a lot to do with it....

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Sorry. It was something to do while waiting for college gameday.
                      That's okay. Once the Michigan game started, I got to see a defensive TD and a left tackle gaining 12 yards on the ground.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Another tough game. Tough weekend all in all. Can't blame Nagle seemed like he played well, granted America 1 feed is not the best but cant blame him for any of the goals. After coming off such a big high after sweeping Miami, these 2 loses dont sit very well, however its only 2 games, and maybe this will get the boys going a little bit. Hopefully Hennig, and Redmond will be back sooner than later dearly missed these 2 over the weekend, Hennig has been solid on face offs and the line of him Schmit and Bonis were really meshing, And Redmond what can you say about him just a great player puck moving defensive and almost good for a point over the weekend each and every series. Western had a bye week so time to rest but I believe the bulldogs will come out flying on all cylinders with a chip on there shoulders after this past weekend.

Comment

Again with all due apologies to my main man Hammer, you guys suck, I mean really bad suck. If the morons making the polls ever rank you turds Nationally again this year they are even more moronic than originally thought Anyhow good luck next week against the Bulldogs.

Comment

No, the Bulldogs do not "suck". They are a good program that stresses defense. They are well-coached, and have one of the best players in the CCHA in Zach Redmond. They ran into a very determined Lake State team this weekend.

Having said that, I hope Hammer is a bit humbled this morning. After waltzing on to the Lake Show thread and informing us what a poor program LSSU has, I would think a little crow for breakfast wouldn't be a bad thing this cool, crisp November morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Boot_Jim_Roque View Post
                              Again with all due apologies to my main man Hammer, you guys suck, I mean really bad suck. If the morons making the polls ever rank you turds Nationally again this year they are even more moronic than originally thought Anyhow good luck next week against the Bulldogs.
                              http://images.memegenerator.net/Trol...is-obvious.jpg

Comment

That's okay. Once the Michigan game started, I got to see a defensive TD and a left tackle gaining 12 yards on the ground.
                                LOL!

Really disappointed about being swept. I was thinking split, because we don't seem to play good up there, but turned out worse. I really think this team will play to their competition every weekend, which will make every weekend interesting.

We have lost to UAH, and swept by LSSU yet get 5 of 6 vs Miami, and beat Michigan. Thats head scratching to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X