Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferris State Hockey '10-11-Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the penalty box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ferris State Hockey '10-11-Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the penalty

Originally posted by hockeytown100 View Post
    I agree. I've seen Nagle play some great games through out his career, but that one ranks near the top. The falling back glove save in the OT was just incredible.

As for the PP sucking listed above I agree. I do not like that 1st PP unit one bit! Hennig, Bonis, and Schmit all together? Seriously?

Losing Redmond for a couple weeks hurts, but hopefully he will be back sooner!
    Hennig and Bonis have been playing well, Schmit is a good asset to have in front of the net, both PPs just need puck possession and good breakouts, looks like the Breakouts have been sloppy leading to turnovers in the neautral zone.

Comment

• Re: Ferris State Hockey '10-11-Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the penalty

Originally posted by ShootSnipeScore View Post
      Hennig and Bonis have been playing well, Schmit is a good asset to have in front of the net, both PPs just need puck possession and good breakouts, looks like the Breakouts have been sloppy leading to turnovers in the neautral zone.
      I agree they have been playing well, and deserve some time out there if they are putting up points, but on the other hand maybe it's too much. All 3 were in and out of the lineup last year. Schmit didn't even play offense. I would like to see a few switch ups with guys on the PP, and see if something sticks. Maybe something like Kirzinger, Ouellette, and Hennig? I don't know I guess, because I don't see practice, and know some guys probably have no right to be on the PP.

Comment

It kills me that the captain always seems to get hurt in their senior year. Redmond, Chupp, Welch. Hopefully it's short term though.

Comment

Great highlights Dom

Comment

Miami is a good team. They may have not won this weekend but there puck movement in the offensive zone and on the PP is good. I know now why they are at the top of the rankings every week. They are a legit team. But dont get me wrong i am a huge Bulldog hockey fan and i loved every second of beating Miami this weekend

Comment

Twentieth in the rankings?????

Come on!!!

I heard this week-end that a team that knocks off the number one team in the nation, twice in a week-end (ok, ok, so a shoot-out win is considered a tie, by some factions) is automatically granted the number one ranking in the country.

I swear to God that's what I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by hanasoni View Post
                Twentieth in the rankings?????

Come on!!!

I heard this week-end that a team that knocks off the number one team in the nation, twice in a week-end (ok, ok, so a shoot-out win is considered a tie, by some factions) is automatically granted the number one ranking in the country.

I swear to God that's what I heard.
                Calm down! Its not the polls at the begining of the year you worry about, its the ones at the end of the year you worry about. You're far better to be right now, just kinda out there hiding in the weeds, just steadily rising week in and week out.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Last edited by DominicHennig; 11-10-2010, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Western is actually good at something, hell hath frozen over.

Comment

Hell hath NOT frozen over. The Lions are not in the Super Bowl.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Comcast Television ran this feature in the 2nd period intermission of the Ferris State Bulldogs vs. Michigan Wolverines Hockey game on October 30th, 2010.

http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/i...tHockeyPreview

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPE3al0TCi0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iPE3al0TCi0?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

What happened with Redmond?
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            What happened with Redmond?
                            He cracked a bone in his foot blocking a shot in the 2nd period against Miami, Friday night. Might be back (BIG might) for the Tuesday game against msu, November 23.

Comment

Hey All,

#20 Ferris State Hockey vs. Lake Superior State 11/12-11/13 (2010). Here's the FSU essentials:

Radio Broadcast: 1460 AM and 107.7 FM Newstalk WBRN
                              Radio Broadcast through television: Channel 22 on Ferris State campus, Channel 97 in Mecosta County for Cable subscribers.

Audio Webcast (Free): http://161.57.5.17/ramgen/broadcast/test.rm (Must have Realplayer downloaded/installed)

Lake Superior State's Video Feed ($7) - http://www.b2livetv.com/partner_memb...ckey%20Men%27s

Live Box Score: http://www.collegehockeystats.net/10...x/mfsulssa.n12

Live Twitter Feed: http://twitter.com/FerrisHockey

Radio Booth E-Mail Address: SportsRadio@Ferris.edu

Ferris State Hockey's Website: http://www.FerrisStateBulldogs.com/Sports/MIce

Post Game Video Highlights: http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/s...ce/video/index

Go 'Dawgs and Enjoy!
                              Last edited by DominicHennig; 11-12-2010, 03:18 PM.

Comment

And Brett Favre isn't retired. Cubs aren't in the World Series, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X