TOEHL Showcases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOEHL Showcases

What schools usually attend TOEHL showcases?

Re: TOEHL Showcases

You may need to enlighten me...

TOEHL??

Isn't that..

Test of English as a Hockey Language

Sorry, found that too good to pass up!! I have no idea who TOEHL is so cannot give you an honest opinion

Comment

Originally posted by brokentwigg View Post
      You may need to enlighten me...

TOEHL??

Isn't that..

Test of English as a Hockey Language

Sorry, found that too good to pass up!! I have no idea who TOEHL is so cannot give you an honest opinion
      Tier 1 Elite league (former Midwest Elite - MWEHL)

The league tourney was the main draw back in the day, and it attracted most schools. I do not know how well the current "in-season showcase" format does in that respect.
      "Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese." - Joon

Comment

Last fall the league, minus Shattuck, played in New Hampshire on the campuses of UNH and St. Anselm. The games I attended each had several D1 and DIII coaches from the area scouting players.

Comment

I have been at several of the recent Chicago showcases and the scout attendance is very light. Maybe 4-5 D3 coaches and 1-2 D1 coaches for specific games. The league used to be the place to play and be scouted, NAHA, SSM, Colorado, Minn Tbreds, all used to be in that league. In its current form it is to watered down to interest college coaches. The top teams (Mission, Little Caesars, ) play other tournaments for their players to be seen.

Originally posted by videohockey View Post
          Tier 1 Elite league (former Midwest Elite - MWEHL)

The league tourney was the main draw back in the day, and it attracted most schools. I do not know how well the current "in-season showcase" format does in that respect.

Comment

Working...
          X