Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Ones connected to hospitals.

Feel free to remove you foot umich- idiot.
    well if this hospital related, we all know where true priorities are in life. My deepest wishes for a full and speedy recovery for whomever is at the hospital.

Comment

• Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
      well if this hospital related, we all know where true priorities are in life. My deepest wishes for a full and speedy recovery for whomever is at the hospital.
      Thanks. It wasn't hard to remember that this is just entertainment.

But they can still win w/o us!!!

GO BLUE!

Comment

• Re: THE University of Michigan 2010-2011 Season Thread

Congrats to Michigan! That was a great game!
        (it was fun to watch NoDak go down in a shutout too...)
        RPI Pep Band
        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Congrats Blue! Good luck to your squad Saturday night. Should be a tremendous game.
          Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Great Game UMI.

Many of us are rooting for UMD. But I do have to say, if Michigan sweeps the WCHA to the championship...you got to admire that.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              Thanks. It wasn't hard to remember that this is just entertainment.

But they can still win w/o us!!!

GO BLUE!
              They just did, Go Blue!
              Originally posted by alfablue
              Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
              Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
              I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Unbelievable. Hunwick with the goaltending performance of forever.

I wanted to make it to a Michigan hockey game this year. In the ministry, that hasn't been an option.

Until now. They came to me. I'm heading down there Saturday. If anyone knows of an extra single, let me know!

Time for Ten. Destiny. Go Blue!
                Jesus Saves

Comment

So proud of this team, no matter what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by UMBand View Post
                    Yup, seconded. Hunwick is going right up there with Desmond, Woodson, Rice and Morrison as guys you'll tell your grandkids you saw play....you just can't make up that story. That being said we've still got Finland (err...I mean UMD) to go so hopefully nobody gets complacent.

GO BLUE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMBand View Post
                      I'll third your notion.
                      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Undertow View Post

I wanted to make it to a Michigan hockey game this year. In the ministry, that hasn't been an option.

Until now. They came to me. I'm heading down there Saturday. If anyone knows of an extra single, let me know!

Go to a designated notre dame or sue bar, there's bound to be one flying around there somewhere.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. Brilliant game plan by Red to just take the power lines of ND out of the game. And when they did get any decent chances, Hunwick was able to stuff them every time. With the plan Red had, he flustered them enough to keep the shots to ones Shawn was quite able to stop.

It was interesting to see ND have the puck more often than not, but the game reminded me a lot of BC last year, where controlling the puck wasn't controlling the game.

Awesome.

Thank god for ESPN3, sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            Great Game UMI.

Many of us are rooting for UMD. But I do have to say, if Michigan sweeps the WCHA to the championship...you got to admire that.
                            You can send the Broadmoor to Yost Ice Arena, Ann Arbor, care of Mens Ice Hockey.

Originally posted by Caustic Undertow View Post

One more before we should talk of destiny. I just saw the last team of destiny. They're taking a long trip to Grand Forks this morning.

There were 19,000+ at the game last night. 15,000 must of had abusive logos on their jerseys. And I heard 15,000 different reasons why UND was going to be National Champs. "We have a dozen 20 goals scorers. We have a goalie that has never lost at the Xcel,..EVER. The team is full of seniors that all came back, just to get the NC. We don't roll 4 lines like everybody else, we're so deep we roll 5 lines. Frattin isn't just the next Hobey Baker, he's the next Parise!! We shouldn't be playing Michigan, we should be playing the Minnesota Vikings, I mean the Vancouver Canucks," blah, blah, blah....

Michigan needs to finish the job saturday, please!!!!!

ps Hope all goes well for you Eric. We're taking care of business here.
                            No man is entitled to the benefits of freedom if he is not vigilant in its preservation. - Douglas MacArthur

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by Wol4ine View Post
                              ps Hope all goes well for you Eric. We're taking care of business here.
                              Better every day- I'll be watching from home on Saturday. I'll try to be loud enough for you to hear me!!!

It's some time stunning to see Red pull a game like that one- brave of him to sit on a one goal lead. But what suffocating play he put on the siouix. It was pretty cool the team trusted the plan. I don't buy the lack of O- he would have sent more than one or two in after a dump in... He planned a lock-ish game all along, I think.

It was fun to watch on a inet feed!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There is no next game. This is it! All the handwringing, the "maybe next years," the frustrating lapses, the glorious victories, the glimmers of hope, come down to today. I'll be there for my second game since 2005, in my Tim Cook jersey (no, I will not dance to Mariah Carey). Time for Ten.

Go Blue!
                                Jesus Saves

Comment

Working...
                                X