X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    Reminds me of the time when you found the Rogic youtube video and Ralph try to take credit for finding it first.
    "You" must refer to RC, because I certainly haven't found any videos.
    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
      "You" must refer to RC, because I certainly haven't found any videos.
      Yes
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Heard one of the reasons that Neal is coming to Tute is that the Maple Leafs organization was so pleased with the way that SA handled JDA progression that Neal's dad took notice and wanted his son in the Cherry and White. Coach's stellar rep is only growing.
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

On Sunday, the Stouffville Spirit lost to the Newmarket Hurricanes 4-3 in OT. Matt Neal had a SHG and slashing and unsportsmanshiplike conduct minor penalties. It looks like he wasn't happy with the GWG. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1345698

Neal's line is now 7-5-3-8-4.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            Reminds me of the time when you found the Rogic youtube video and Ralph try to take credit for finding it first.
            How often are you going to post that? Here is when I posted it http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=683. Can you find an earlier time that someone posted this? RC has not claimed that he posted it earlier, not that it would make a difference.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              On Sunday, the Stouffville Spirit lost to the Newmarket Hurricanes 4-3 in OT. Matt Neal had a SHG and slashing and unsportsmanshiplike conduct minor penalties. It looks like he wasn't happy with the GWG. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1345698

Neal's line is now 7-5-3-8-4.
              Either that or it was some sort of taunting going on.

Comment

How often are you going to post that? Here is when I posted it http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=683. Can you find an earlier time that someone posted this? RC has not claimed that he posted it earlier, not that it would make a difference.
                Calm down, old man, jeez. Let's make a really big deal out of this, with links and everything.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

...Matt Neal had a SHG ... slashing and unsportsmanshiplike conduct minor penalties...
                  Otherwise known as a Doc D. trifecta...
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Otherwise known as a Doc D. trifecta...
                    My kind of game and it is sounding like my kind of boy
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Ralph, that was the type of response I wanted to elicit Will never mention again. Was just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        I'd give them 34 and 35-so they add up to something significant.
                        NICE !!

Comment

On Sunday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Pembroke Lumber Kings 3-2. Jacob Laliberté had no points or penalties. OTOH, the Spink brothers did rather well offensively. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318587

Laliberté's line is now 6-7-5-12-0.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                            Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            6- 7- 5- 12-  0 09/30/10
                            Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)       7- 5- 3-  8-  0 10/01/10
                            Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 10/01/10

Women
                            Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000 10/02/10
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Pembroke Lumber Kings 3-2. Jacob Laliberté had no points or penalties. OTOH, the Spink brothers did rather well offensively. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318587

Laliberté's line is now 6-7-5-12-0.
                              I'd say that was a good night... Sign them. Now.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

S-F writeup. http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2774121 The Primeau kid is one to watch..16 yr. old. He skated at Sarnia's prospect camp. Hopefully Seth is working on him too...:-)
                                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-27-2010, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X