X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by babo View Post
    You know what? You're right...I am getting in my car right now. I am driving to DBQ and I am going to take him outside and SHOOT him just for you. That way, you can feel better about your little darling not making it in whatever it is he disappointed you on . Your obvious hate for big strong men is a bit telling...is there something lingering there that you wish to share? Something that until now you've held inside for way too long? Please, I'd love to help you bring it out into the light of day...I'm all ears HD...
    I check these boards daily but havent posted in a while because sometimes less (or nothing) said is better (for you HD). As for Babo, if you cant tell that this is a group that loves you and the BRO, your response just completely solidified your standing with the faithful. Couldnt be happier to have you and the family "on-board", and your response is priceless. Love the swagger. Its what winners are made of.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
      I check these boards daily but havent posted in a while because sometimes less (or nothing) said is better (for you HD). As for Babo, if you cant tell that this is a group that loves you and the BRO, your response just completely solidified your standing with the faithful. Couldnt be happier to have you and the family "on-board", and your response is priceless. Love the swagger. Its what winners are made of.
      Thanks Senna. I am angry at myself for doing what I said earlier on I wasn't going to do (apologies to my thread friends for wasting valuable post entries )...but I'm over it and have to go back and read the meaningful stuff that I missed while distracted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        He's born in 1994. Wouldn't that mean that he is probably a HS Junior now?
        Summer classes ?
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Thanks Senna. I am angry at myself for doing what I said earlier on I wasn't going to do (apologies to my thread friends for wasting valuable post entries )...but I'm over it and have to go back and read the meaningful stuff that I missed while distracted.
          Valuable Post Entry VPE! Thanks to Babo I think we are on to a new rating system. ie I read your post and I think it qualifies as a VPE. Or your post lacks a certain VPEness. Please don't slam me for a lack of VPE.

Comment

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
            Valuable Post Entry VPE! Thanks to Babo I think we are on to a new rating system. ie I read your post and I think it qualifies as a VPE. Or your post lacks a certain VPEness. Please don't slam me for a lack of VPE.

Comment

Babo, you know we love you. Kudos for defending BRO. You're not only beautiful but also possess a lovely singing voice . The only issue that I have ever had w you is voting against me on the Rookie of the Year thing and placing McCraken Fatwa on me . Seriously, HD has BRO envy. The second part of this is for the good Doctor Baer. In my fantasy hockey league, they count hits. I wonder if the USHL keeps such a stat? That would be illuminating stat, especially in case of BRO. I''l hang up and listen to your response El Ralphbo.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                The second part of this is for the good Doctor Baer. In my fantasy hockey league, they count hits. I wonder if the USHL keeps such a stat? That would be illuminating stat, especially in case of BRO. I''l hang up and listen to your response El Ralphbo.
                They might keep it, although probably not, but it certainly isn't included in the on-line stats.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am staying out of this because I just like big kids who hit hard. This sport is one in which you know what to expect physically when you lace up your skates. You get hit-you get up-you move on.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    You didnt fool the NHL and you didnt fool the BCHL......

Onward and upward. Good luck
                    I think the Brown thread is a very good place for you....GO AWAY!!!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!! (however tortured it may be)....babo,Hubster & BRO are family and your not...you cannot win.......Please get that thru your thick skull, accept it and move on.Onward and upward.Good luck.(whatever the F that means)
                    What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                      babo,Hubster & BRO are family
                      Amen Brother, Amen.
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        They might keep it, although probably not, but it certainly isn't included in the on-line stats.
                        I'm going to call front office for Fighting Saints to see if they keep hits and see if they will send them to me.

Comment

Ralph must be out riding his bike, so I'll let him detail the DBQ game later...he gets mad when I do it. Suffice it to say, it was another slugfest.
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Cumberland Grads 4-0. Jacob Laliberté had an assist. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318576

Laliberté's line is now 5-7-5-12-0.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Dubuque Fighting Saints lost to the Tri-City Storm 4-3 (3-2) in a shootout. Luke Curadi did not dress due to his suspension. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1400527

Curadi's line is now 1-0-0-0-17.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                                Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            5- 7- 5- 12-  0 09/26/10
                                Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)       5- 2- 3-  5-  0 09/24/10
                                Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/24/10

Women
                                Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000 10/02/10
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X