X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
    You don't get 8 semesters of eligibility, you get four years. If he plays a game in the 10-11 season, he has played EVERY game in that season for athletic eligibility purposes.
    My bad. Brain cramp. You're right. That only wroks if you are playing a different sport; like Greg Paulus getting an extra semester to play football at SU.
    I would still take him now becasue of the uncertainty of the college hockey world these days. All wishful thinking, however, becasue I don't think it would ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      IMHO, if this were true, we would have lost Polacek over the summer. The NHL may be desperate, but they still have some standards when it comes to the size of the players. Chase is a fabulous player, don't get me wrong, but most scouts have said he's too small to be effective in the NHL.

Now, if JL happened to grow a bit and get a lot of muscle, it may be possible that we'd lose him early.
      It is a fact that Chase is on several pro scouts radar if he has any success at all this year he will get some sort of pro tryout possibly an AHL team at the end of our season....things could change but that is where He's at now.
      What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        On Wednesday, the Dubuque Fighting Saints defeated the Omaha Lancers 4-3. Luke Curadi had no points or penalties. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1400519

Curadi's line is now 2-0-0-0-17.

Possible target Vinny Saponari scored a goal.
        The B.R.O. line remains 1-0-0-0-17. He was suspended for 7 games following the only game in which he's played so far. The suspension is under appeal but I am not hopeful; therefore, no USHL Fall Classic. He is in DBQ working, working out, skating and going to school.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
          The B.R.O. line remains 1-0-0-0-17. He was suspended for 7 games following the only game in which he's played so far. The suspension is under appeal but I am not hopeful; therefore, no USHL Fall Classic. He is in DBQ working, working out, skating and going to school.
          7 games? What the heck? What is this, the anti-NHL?
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

No comment

Comment

Thanks. He is on the game roster, so I figured that he played.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                No comment
                Par for the course with you - nothing to say, but has to say something anyway.

Dance for us, clown.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  7 games? What the heck? What is this, the anti-NHL?
                  The list of people who found this extreme was long. I once again return to my opinion that much of what he gets called for are "physics" penalties...his elbow is at his opponents head in many contact situations. Having said that, I did not see the offense (and the surrounding circumstances have been acknowledged by the 'powers that be'), the ownership and Monty appealed the ruling, and we look forward, not back. I have waited this long to see him play...I'll wait 5 games more......
                  Last edited by babo; 09-23-2010, 11:03 AM.

Comment

The list of people who found this extreme was long. I once again return to my opinion that much of what he gets called for are "physics" penalties...his elbow is at his opponents head in many contact situations. Having said that, I did not see the offense (and the surrounding circumstances have been acknowledged by the 'powers that be'), the ownership and Monty appealed the ruling, and we look forward, not back. I have waited this long to see him play...I'll wait 5 games more...

To get suspended for 7 games for elbowing a kid with a half shield in the face is not something to joke and laugh about. Making excuses like the last time is a joke as well. First time offense at 7 games is as harsh as it gets+

Justifying crap like that is bs. the USHL refs are the best in junior hockey by a mile. The film also does not lie

You make RPI look stupid when you joke about it and act like these are 7 or 8 year olds getting a penalty for checking in a no checking league.

Respecting your opponent is something of great importance and no one knows that better than Monty. I can assure you he was not laughing and wouldnt want to hear the "physics" theory.

That type of play wont do anything for RPI outside getting in the box and watching teams disect them on the PP

Comment

To get suspended for 7 games for elbowing a kid with a half shield in the face is not something to joke and laugh about. Making excuses like the last time is a joke as well. First time offense at 7 games is as harsh as it gets+

Justifying crap like that is bs. the USHL refs are the best in junior hockey by a mile. The film also does not lie

You make RPI look stupid when you joke about it and act like these are 7 or 8 year olds getting a penalty for checking in a no checking league.

Respecting your opponent is something of great importance and no one knows that better than Monty. I can assure you he was not laughing and wouldnt want to hear the "physics" theory.

That type of play wont do anything for RPI outside getting in the box and watching teams disect them on the PP
                      You know what? You're right...I am getting in my car right now. I am driving to DBQ and I am going to take him outside and SHOOT him just for you. That way, you can feel better about your little darling not making it in whatever it is he disappointed you on . Your obvious hate for big strong men is a bit telling...is there something lingering there that you wish to share? Something that until now you've held inside for way too long? Please, I'd love to help you bring it out into the light of day...I'm all ears HD...

Comment

You know what? You're right...I am getting in my car right now. I am driving to DBQ and I am going to take him outside and SHOOT him just for you. That way, you can feel better about your little darling not making it in whatever it is he disappointed you on . Your obvious hate for big strong men is a bit telling...is there something lingering there that you wish to share? Something that until now you've held inside for way too long? Please, I'd love to help you bring it out into the light of day...I'm all ears HD...
                        zero.....

Accountability in hockey is everything as is respect. No one gets that more than RPI's staff and Montgomery.

I am sure you have been making excuses for a long time now and you wonder why that would happen. I am sure the kids mother who was knocked out of game shares in your sentiments. Him missing Fall Classic was great for his D 1 looks

Comment

Babo, ignore him. He is not worth the tap of your fingers.
                          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

BTW - HD, I saw you on the Brown thread yesterday kissing everyone's a**. Didn't hear you run your mouth when Brown was mauling there way through the playoffs last year.
                            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

zero.....

Accountability in hockey is everything as is respect. No one gets that more than RPI's staff and Montgomery.

I am sure you have been making excuses for a long time now and you wonder why that would happen. I am sure the kids mother who was knocked out of game shares in your sentiments. Him missing Fall Classic was great for his D 1 looks
                              Yeah...again you're spot on right...before I shoot him I'm going to tell him he should have packed it in the first time Hokydad told us it was no use. Sure...I'm making excuses; he's a fraud who should be uncovered HD! No one finds any redeeming qualities in the little loser anyway. I've been covering for him for YEARS (it's been exhausting!!!) and this sham must be stopped. What can I do to help you to shine the light on this horrible evil doer???? You name it...as a matter of fact, I have an idea! I will call Monty back. I'll tell him that the 'physics' penalty idea that he and I have laughed about is all wet. I will tell SA that he doesn't have to be kind to the B.R.O. any longer. Drop the bum!!!

How does that sound? You tell me what needs to be done so that it satisfies you and I will bend over backwards to make that happen. In the meantime, what team does your son play on? May I have the pleasure of your acquaintance? Might you and I already know one another? Could it be that the aforementioned physics scenario has tethered our sons in the past? I wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Not JL level.
                                Better league, no?
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X