X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    With JL that would give us four incoming forwards. Assuming that Joel Malchuk is returning for his fouth year of eligibility, that would replace the four forwards who are leaving (Polacek, Helfrich, Halpern, and Brutlag), although we would probably also want to replace at least some of D'Amigo, Pirri, and Watts.

However, we are getting ahead of ourselves.
    True, at least you are now able to officially recognize the Spinks as targets...

ECACHL media day in AC today...expect Ken Schott coverage as the day moves along.
    Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-21-2010, 10:36 AM.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      True, at least you are able to now officially recognize the Spinks as targets...
      Well, at least we know that SA spoke to them.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Well, at least we know that SA spoke to them.
        I'm sure they were just talking about the weather...
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Saints signed a USHL veteran defenceman and cut three to get the roster to 24...one more than allowed for the RS.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=296359

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            Saints signed a USHL veteran defenceman and cut three to get the roster to 24...one more than allowed for the RS.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=296359
            Listened to an interview with the president of the OHL on XM radio(NHL Channel) today.He was asked about the CHL/NCAA player situation.He more or less put the blame on the NCAA(not surprising).He said he doesn't understand why players whom choose the CHL can't play there then go the NCAA route if it wasn't working out for them whatever the reason.He said these players are as far from professional athletes as the players in the USHL.He doesn't see the difference.They both recieve assistance to facilitate living away from home and playing hockey.I don't know if USHL players recive free or subsidised housing and food and to what extent this is provided in the CHL and for that matter the USNDTP.Maybe someone can shed some light on all this.babo helllllllllp !
            What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I will leave it to Ralph to update everyone on the Cornwall score from tonight but all I gotta say is WOW!!!
              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                I will leave it to Ralph to update everyone on the Cornwall score from tonight but all I gotta say is WOW!!!
                Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
                Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                  Thanks for leaving it to me. Here's something for JL to shoot to duplicate http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...?gameid=781536
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Tuesday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Cumberland Grads 8-0. Jacob Laliberté had a a hat trick including both a PPG and a SSG. He was named #3 star. BTW, his linemates, the Spink twins, had 7 points between them. #1 star went to a CCT recruit. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318572

Laliberté's line is now 4-7-4-11-0.

JL leads the CHL in scoring and goal scoring http://pointstreak.com/prostats/scor...&seasonid=5782. He's tied for the lead in SSGs, tied for second in PPGs, and tied for 8th in assists. He's tied for 6th in 3-star points.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                      Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            4- 7- 4- 11-  0 09/23/10
                      Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/22/10

Women
                      Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000 10/02/10
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-21-2010, 11:40 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

three goals no assists? What kind of a one trick pony are we getting? Seriously what does it take to get a first star?

Comment

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
                          three goals no assists? What kind of a one trick pony are we getting? Seriously what does it take to get a first star?
                          Zion had a 1-3-4 line and his points were earlier in the game.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Zion had a 1-3-4 line and his points were earlier in the game.
                            Im really starting to like this Karvouniaris kid thats playing goal for Cornwall. Hes got back to back shutouts now, even though they were against two of the weaker teams in the league. I wonder if he got Apperts attention when he was in Cornwall last Thursday.

He's a '90 so this will be his last year in juniors, not sure if RPI is in the market for another goaltender next year. Although if York has a phenominal year and Columbus just happens to come calling it would be good to have that extra goalie just in case.
                            Last edited by redhead18; 09-22-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                              Im really starting to like this Karvouniaris kid thats playing goal for Cornwall. Hes got back to back shutouts now, even though they were against two of the weaker teams in the league. I wonder if he got Apperts attention when he was in Cornwall last Thursday.
                              I thought of that too. He's a 1990, so this is his last year of juniors. Hopefully, we don't need a goalie for next season.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post

He's a '90 so this will be his last year in juniors, not sure if RPI is in the market for another goaltender next year. Although if York has a phenominal year and Columbus just happens to come calling it would be good to have that extra goalie just in case.
                                RH: No idea if Seth is interested, but you're right, Pete Karvouniaris is definitely making it tough on MacInnis to name a starter...Chretien was the heir apparent, but PK is making his case for the reigns.

Comment

Working...
                                X