This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Everybody happy now that the SF mentioned that in the paper......
    Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
      Everybody happy now that the SF mentioned that in the paper......
      And also the Spink twins. (Why do I keep thinking of boxers with bad teeth? )
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        And also the Spink twins. (Why do I keep thinking of boxers with bad teeth? )
        Perhaps because you are old enough to remember the Spinks Jinx?
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I finally got around to checking when the Toronto Aeros play their first game.
          Code:
          Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            3- 4- 4-  8-  0 09/21/10
          Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/19/10

Women
          Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        0- 0- 0-0-0.00-.000 10/02/10
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Dubuque's exhibition game on 9/19/10 is missing from the USHL website. It could still show up.

Are there anymore exhibition games before the season opens on 10/1/10?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Dubuque's exhibition game on 9/19/10 is missing from the USHL website. It could still show up.

The USHL Fall Classic is this week...http://www.ushlfallclassic.com/

The pro and college personnel show up en mass to make preliminary lists...quite an event I will have a close advisr there who can report on games, unless any of you choose to watch the B2 network...have never used it before so I will be on my maiden voyage with B2...

Comment

The USHL Fall Classic is this week...http://www.ushlfallclassic.com/schedule.cfm

The pro and college personnel show up en mass to make preliminary lists...quite an event I will have a close advisr there who can report on games, unless any of you choose to watch the B2 network...have never used it before so I will be on my maiden voyage with B2...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post

Thanks. I knew that, but I forgot.

How did Dubuque do yesterday?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                    Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/22/10

Women
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Tried B2 for 1 year-just simply got too frustrated with it. The job done by RPITV in the past year was super fantastic and I will miss them terribly this year. With B2 it was always something-bad picture, no sound, no game, interruptions, bad camera angles-there were times I just shut it down and listened to WRPI.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Thanks. I knew that, but I forgot.

How did Dubuque do yesterday?
                        They played Saturday night at home. Lost 4-2. The B. R.O. watched from the stands . He claimed the suspension was bogus but we all know the prisons are filled with 'innocent' men...

Comment

Code:
                          Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/22/10

Women
                          I assume the B.R.O.'s 17-minute-penalty game was an exhibition?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            I assume the B.R.O.'s 17-minute-penalty game was an exhibition?
                            Yes...it wasn't even a scheduled exhibition; impromptu...I'd like to re-set the penalty minutes clock please?

Comment

I guess this is the best resource until the regular season...
                              http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...ml?leagueid=49

Comment

Yes...it wasn't even a scheduled exhibition; impromptu...I'd like to re-set the penalty minutes clock please?
                                No problem, I don't include preseason games.

I guess this is the best resource until the regular season...
                                http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...ml?leagueid=49
                                That's where I have been looking, but only one of the three appeared.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X