X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    RB: DBQ plays CR at home tomorrow night. Also, I for one like the sound of Laliberte-Spink-Spink...let's get them all to RPI! Dammit!
    Thanks. I assume that "tomorrow" is Friday which is really today.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

No, sorry my bad - tomorrow as in Saturday
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        No, sorry my bad - tomorrow as in Saturday
        Actually, you are correct.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It's pretty meaningless, of course, this early in the season, but JL is tied for the league lead in scoring. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/scor...&seasonid=5782

He is also tied for the lead in goals scored and tied for 4th in assists.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*****http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=30869307&fbid=1196780757698&id=1173840594******

Might have been suspended from last night's penalty. They wore prax sweaters and #1 was all that fit...thus the B.R.O.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              On Thursday, the Dubuque Fighting Saints lost to the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders 5-2. Luke Curadi had a cross checking penalty and an elbowing major with a game misconduct. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1391750

Curadi's line is now 1-0-0-0-17. (The previous game is not included on the website.)

babo, was he really wearing number 1? Also, when is the next game?
              See previous entry, courtesy of the B.R.O.'s lady friend. Next game is Cedar Rapids tomorrow night but he may not be allowed in the arena after last night...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                *****http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=30869307&fbid=1196780757698&id=1173840594******

Might have been suspended from last night's penalty. They wore prax sweaters and #1 was all that fit...thus the B.R.O.
                Can you give those of us who are not on facebook an idea what is there?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                  but he may not be allowed in the arena after last night...
                  Nice to see BRO getting acclimated to his new surroundings so quickly
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Hawkesbury Hawks 7-0. Jacob Laliberté had a goal and two assist. He must have been on a line with the Spink brothers. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318563

Laliberté's line is now 3-4-4-8-0.
                    Only involved in 42% of the scoring-what a disappointment!
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

On Thursday, the Dubuque Fighting Saints lost to the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders 5-2. Luke Curadi had a cross checking penalty and an elbowing major with a game misconduct. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1391750

Curadi's line is now 1-0-0-0-17. (The previous game is not included on the website.)

babo, was he really wearing number 1? Also, when is the next game?
                      Guess Luke was in a slightly cross mood . I don't think too many forwards in the ECAC will be taking liberties in our zone starting in 2011.

Comment

Can you give those of us who are not on facebook an idea what is there?
                        I was beginning to think I was the only one not on Facebook or Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          You have plenty of company.
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                          Benjamin Franklin
                          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                          Gary Player

Comment

Guess Luke was in a slightly cross mood . I don't think too many forwards in the ECAC will be taking liberties in our zone starting in 2011.
                            I believe to the contrary... the forwards will try to figure out some cheap way to get him into the box, even if it means skating with their head down and diving into the boards.

17 penalty minutes already... obviously I didn't see the game, but I hope it was due to aggressive play (cross-check = likely, elbow = probable) and not something dumb (like an interference or a hook).

Comment

I will never join Twitter. I still believe a .edu e-mail should be needed for Facebook, though.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                I believe to the contrary... the forwards will try to figure out some cheap way to get him into the box, even if it means skating with their head down and diving into the boards.

17 penalty minutes already... obviously I didn't see the game, but I hope it was due to aggressive play (cross-check = likely, elbow = probable) and not something dumb (like an interference or a hook).
                                His elbows would be above most people's heads unless he bent down.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X