This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Greenmountain Glades (EJHL) had a rough time at their own Woodchuck tourney over the weekend...outscored something like 18-4 . RPI target keeper Dalton Izyk played half the game Sunday, allowing one goal in the Glades' 4-1 loss to Springfield.

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1373809
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      The B.R.O and a company shot a few TV ads recently... Funny this story had nothing to do with scores, and yet we learned something about what Monty thought of what the player got out of the experience...could it be.... insight?

"...They had to put a little makeup on my face, which was a little different, but it wasn't too bad. I didn't have any lines, so I couldn't mess them up. All I had to do is look good..."

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=295587
      Even the best have to fard, eh? Also one thing I noticed, it's great someone else in this country plays euchre.

6'5, 260?!?! This kid's bigger than I am!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Even the best have to fard, eh? Also one thing I noticed, it's great someone else in this country plays euchre.

He's bigger than I am too, but so is Chase Polacek.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

He is officially 6'6", 250 according to the team's measurements. Doesn't look it unless you're up close...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
            He is officially 6'6", 250 according to the team's measurements. Doesn't look it unless you're up close...
            Still growing?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Someone has fed him well
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

WOW...as my father undoubtedly would've told Luke if he'd had the pleasure of meeting him: "I wouldn't want to go into a corner against you!"
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  He's bigger than I am too, but so is Chase Polacek.

Mini-Me is taller than you are, Ralph.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                    Mini-Me is taller than you are, Ralph.
                    I am taller than Garry Kearns.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am taller than Garry Kearns.
                      How about if he was on skates?
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                        Saponari and the BRO will be on the radio Wed at 6 PM CST, not tonight. But, definitely something good to tune into.
                        Just catching up on the board. It's seems that VS and BRO have been doing alot together lately, sitting out a game together (while others were being evaluated), doing radio... hmmm I wondering if they will be both headed to a destination close to my house next fall together.
                        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                          Just catching up on the board. It's seems that VS and BRO have been doing alot together lately, sitting out a game together (while others were being evaluated), doing radio... hmmm I wondering if they will be both headed to a destination close to my house next fall together.
                          Now...Now...Now
                          What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            How about if he was on skates?
                            It would be close.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I received the following link from someone who may want to be nameless http://barriecolts.com/index.php?opt...ses&Itemid=124. RPI (and Michigan and Wisconsin) target Steven Beyers OHL rights have been traded for a second-round draft choice which is a better pick than what he went for. It sounds like he won't be going to a US college although OHL teams have been wrong before.
                              Beyers has been playing for Barrie in exhibition games http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/Art...aspx?e=2746465. Thus, he won't be going to RPI or any other NCAA team.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Beyers has been playing for Barrie in exhibition games http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/Art...aspx?e=2746465. Thus, he won't be going to RPI or any other NCAA team.
                                We're quickly approaching the point where this is becoming an even less desirable result than losing players to other NCAA teams. Honestly, I'd have much rather seen him go to Madison than to Barrie if he wasn't coming to Troy. Sigh.
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X