X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Sitting through Physics and Calculus at RPI should keep that attitude intact. Luke seems to have exactly what we need, size and attitude. I am finding it incredibly hard waiting for him to arrive in Troy. I can almost hear the bodychecks now.
    Someone can correct me, but if he majors in management, he can avoid at least the Physics courses now.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Someone can correct me, but if he majors in management, he can avoid at least the Physics courses now.

Hey Ralph, not fair. I briefly considered taking a Physics class. Then I came back to reality.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

You should have told me that 47 years ago-I still wonder how I got through 3 semesters of Physics and Calculus -Do you remember Dr. Dis Maly? I think he gave me the hardest time (in addition to Dr. Bunce in Chemistry).
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

You should have told me that 47 years ago-I still wonder how I got through 3 semesters of Physics and Calculus -Do you remember Dr. Dis Maly? I think he gave me the hardest time (in addition to Dr. Bunce in Chemistry).
          Yes, I remember Maly. I had him for the Intro to Complex Variables course as a season. I remember Bunce also, but my only connection to him was that he was one of many lecturers in the freshman Chem sequence.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            JL begins his final season in Cornwall tomorrow night. I'm wondering what y'all think his totals will look like this season? Just as a reminder, his line last season was: 50 Games 62-48-110.
            If I recall, the top scorer last year in the CJHL, who is going to Providence had around 130-150 points last season. So I will guess that JL will have in the area of 125-135 points this season.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
              If I recall, the top scorer last year in the CJHL, who is going to Providence had around 130-150 points last season. So I will guess that JL will have in the area of 125-135 points this season.
              Hmmmmm. Well he scored two goals in the first ten minutes, maybe I should up my guess. I'll post the box score and my usyal summary later.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If he keeps up this pace he will score around 180 points this season
                Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Ice is down in Dubuque......again. Saints will be able to resume practice in their own barn when they return from Minny.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...d=367960934569
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

As far as I can tell, RPI goalie target Dalton Izyk did not make the squad in Youngstown (he was a 6th round futures selection)...anyone know or care to guess where he's playing this fall? Back to Syracuse? BCHL?
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Friday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Ottawa Senators 7-2. Jacob Laliberté had two goals and an assist. He was named #1 star. http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1318550.

Laliberté's line is now 1-2-1-3-0.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                        Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            1- 2- 1-  3-  0 09/11/10
                        Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/11/10

Women
                        Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Ottawa Senators 7-2. Jacob Laliberté had two goals and an assist. He was named #1 star. http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1318550.

Laliberté's line is now 1-2-1-3-0.
                          Not a bad start.

Comment

Not a bad start.
                            Agreed, but on the bad side, he seemed to tale off after the first period, at least according to the stats. There have been questions about his stamina over the years. Also, a faux-red recruit is ahead of him in the team's scoring race.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              As far as I can tell, RPI goalie target Dalton Izyk did not make the squad in Youngstown (he was a 6th round futures selection)...anyone know or care to guess where he's playing this fall? Back to Syracuse? BCHL?
                              It looks like Dalton Izyk is playing for the Green Mountain Glades of the EJHL:

http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1373704

Comment

Agreed, but on the bad side, he seemed to tale off after the first period, at least according to the stats. There have been questions about his stamina over the years. Also, a faux-red recruit is ahead of him in the team's scoring race.
                                Look on the bright side-he was involved in 42% of his team's scoring.

Comment

Working...
                                X