This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Brown and U add recruits this week. I'm beginning to think Brown is going for the quantity over quality recruiting method. U's guy is a big D-man from Salmon Arm - 6'3 202 - 26 pts...nice pickup.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      Ongoing ice delays forced the Saints to abandon Dubuque for the Excel Center in Minny...thanks to friends in high places... They'll face Sioux City in an exhibition game there Sat. at 4PM. A cool experience for the lads...

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=295058
      Someone bring a bodyguard for the BRO and stop anyone with a WCHA team connection from getting within 50 feet of him.
      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
        Someone bring a bodyguard for the BRO and stop anyone with a WCHA team connection from getting within 50 feet of him.
        No worries, FC12...The B.R.O. signed his N.L.I. in BLOOD...no one is going to get near him...
        http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7005330_n.jpg

Comment

Ongoing ice delays forced the Saints to abandon Dubuque for the Excel Center in Minny...thanks to friends in high places... They'll face Sioux City in an exhibition game there Sat. at 4PM. A cool experience for the lads...

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=295058
          ...The Team Bus is equipped with entertainment such as "East Bound and Down" to ensure cultural enrichment...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
            ...The Team Bus is equipped with entertainment such as "East Bound and Down" to ensure cultural enrichment...
            Such cultural enrichment as this quote from the first season: "Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism."
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

... "East Bound and Down" to ensure cultural enrichment...
              So long as the bus driver realizes they need to head north, they should be fine !
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Kenny "F-cking" Powers is an amazing character and should be shared amongst all people.
                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

No worries, FC12...The B.R.O. signed his N.L.I. in BLOOD...no one is going to get near him...
                  Love the snarl....

Comment

Love the snarl....
                    I bring the best out of people...

Comment

I have a shirt similar to that-several sizes smaller and old as the hills
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Code:
                        Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/10/10
                        Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/11/10

Women
                        Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)
                        Added Saturday's Dubuque exhibition.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                          Such cultural enrichment as this quote from the first season: "Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism."
                          This is called American exceptionalism. This great country has liberated more people from the yoke of tyranny than any other. Reagan quoting Winthrop called us "a shining city on a hill" and that my friend we are.
                          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Love the snarl....
                            Sitting through Physics and Calculus at RPI should keep that attitude intact. Luke seems to have exactly what we need, size and attitude. I am finding it incredibly hard waiting for him to arrive in Troy. I can almost hear the bodychecks now.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

JL begins his final season in Cornwall tomorrow night. I'm wondering what y'all think his totals will look like this season? Just as a reminder, his line last season was: 50 Games 62-48-110.

Comment

JL begins his final season in Cornwall tomorrow night. I'm wondering what y'all think his totals will look like this season? Just as a reminder, his line last season was: 50 Games 62-48-110.
                                I think that he will have approximately the same amount of PPG. I won't predict how many injuries he will have and Florida vacations he will take, so the point and goal totals are hard to estimate. I do think that his penalty totals will rise due to other teams keying on him more. That should free up his linemates and the Colts' other scoring lines.
                                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-30-2010, 08:22 AM. Reason: grammar
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X