This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

In an exhibition game on Friday, the Cornwall Colts lost to the Brockville Braves 4-3 (2-1) in a shootout. Jacob Laliberté did not dress. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1347151. This was the last exhibition game.

Laliberté's preseason line is now 2-2-0-2-2.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-03-2010, 10:24 PM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
      Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/10/10
      Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/11/10

Women
      Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
        Walks on water but can't skate I heard. Probably wasn't a big loss for them.
        Jesus is a goalie, though, so skating isn't really a ginormous deal. He saves like no one I've ever seen before.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          He saves like no one I've ever seen before.
          Now that is good.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
            I think UNO can be thrown in the VS sweepstakes as well and im sure theres a handful more.

Wicked, what do you think the chances are babo can let me in on the secret to making the perfect Big Red Burger? I have a big holiday weekend cookout planned with some buddys who wanna try this thing out.

Just in case you forgot what the Big Red Burger was...
            http://pentictonvees.podbean.com/201...ig-red-burger/
            Here is the official List of Ingredients off the Flier Burger 55 handed out at games: On a Large Onion Roll: 2 large burgers, 55 Signature Sauce (kind of a chili sauce), Hot Sauce (we use Frank's), Ketchup, Grainy Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pico de Gallo, Jalapeno Havarti and slices of Dill Pickle. Unfortunately, I never go tthe chance to have one as they introduced it after my last visit...but the Hubster did and approved. The B.R.O. kind of likes spicy stuff.... Enjoy!!!! You won't eat for a week after!

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              Thanks for the research on VS. Apparently, I'm not the only one dreaming of VS on their PP unit, Ralph . What do we have to offer? VS can play Capt. Jack once a year. Tute's recent victory against Capt. Jack. Conditioning program that has helped two of our guys go to pros. If his parents like Monty, which I'm sure they do, they will love our great coach SA. Ralph will name a thread after him . What else does he want. BTW-thanks for posting that picture w/ DFS new jerseys. They remind me of Red Wings throwbacks. Does Babo know what number B.R.O. is going to be?
              He is going back to the "old" days...#5...never had a superstition so he's bounced around a bit but he was a power forward when he was little and his song was 'Mambo #5'

Comment

Jesus is a goalie, though, so skating isn't really a ginormous deal. He saves like no one I've ever seen before.
                Bernie Parent came close.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                  He is going back to the "old" days...#5...never had a superstition so he's bounced around a bit but he was a power forward when he was little and his song was 'Mambo #5'
                  Good song, do you think the pep band can have it ready for next year?
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                  Benjamin Franklin
                  The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                  Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                    Any chance he'll stay with it at RPI? JFK is graduating this year.. (It just so happens that I bought a #5 Black friday jersey off of a fan this week... )
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                      Given that they are being forced off the stage, they may have trouble finding their seats by next year...
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

JESUS SAVES !!!! and Esposito picks up the rebound and SCORES !!!!!
                        What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJpDMug1YMA.....This may be a more appropriate song for the band to plat when BRO shows up !
                          What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Jesus Saves-but Moses Invests.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

During the 90's the loudspeakers at HFH played Tubthumping pretty loud-I always felt that was appropriate for our boys.
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                Any chance he'll stay with it at RPI? JFK is graduating this year.. (It just so happens that I bought a #5 Black friday jersey off of a fan this week... )
                                That will depend on whether an upperclassman wants that #...like I said...he's not too picky...he eats whatever's on his plate...

Comment

Working...
                                X