This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

You Guys are killing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      Doubletalk? But I have the same feeling. But I have the same feeling.
      Barring injury, I don't see haow he can go anywhere else next season.
      He has stayed with us through what must have been two disappointing seasons. He has not gone on to a better league to improve his play, and he has gone through the academic process to be here. It sounds to me like he is committed. And has stuck to his committment. He should be commended for that.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        Barring injury, I don't see haow he can go anywhere else next season.
        He has stayed with us through what must have been two disappointing seasons. He has not gone on to a better league to improve his play, and he has gone through the academic process to be here. It sounds to me like he is committed. And has stuck to his committment. He should be commended for that.
        He does have other choices including turning pro and going to another college either in the US or Canada.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          He does have other choices including turning pro and going to another college either in the US or Canada.
          What I was trying to say, was that if he was going to go somwhere else, he would have done it by now. The fact that he is on the record now, after all that has transpired shows that he is going to honor his committment.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

Get ready Ralph... Laliberte to join RPI in 2011
            http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...e608626804.txt
            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Holy Crap, I'm sorry, you guys had this last night. Sorry. I was so excited I just put the Ed link up w/out checking the rest of the posts. Ralph, this is great news. Rookie mistake.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Great to hear. I know I can't wait for him to show up. I still think he will, despite with others may say to me.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                  Holy Crap, I'm sorry, you guys had this last night. Sorry. I was so excited I just put the Ed link up w/out checking the rest of the posts. Ralph, this is great news. Rookie mistake.

You know that it is possible to delete posts. I do it all the time.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Great to hear. I know I can't wait for him to show up. I still think he will, despite with others may say to me.
                    It does indeed sound like he will show up, but I am waiting until he is sighted on campus (more than once ) Remember that Weaver wrote an article soon before Pirri's announced leaving about the wedding, and we shouldn't worry.

By the way, the Substandard Freeholder had nothing about JL's intentions today.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-02-2010, 08:12 AM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Get ready Ralph... Laliberte to join RPI in 2011
                      http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...e608626804.txt
                      Actually this isn't quite the same as the original http://recordhockey.blogspot.com/201...some-sort.html.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        It does indeed sound like he will show up, but I am waiting until he is sighted on campus (more than once ) Remember that Weaver wrote an article soon before Pirri's announced leaving about the wedding, and we shouldn't worry.

By the way, the Substandard Freeholder had nothing about JL's intentions today.
                        This is the first time I've heard it from the horses mouth...so I'm going to take the kid at his word....He is quoted in the record article as saying he is putting everything behind him and starting fresh....Me to !!!!!!!!!!!! Im on Board,in fact AspyDad and myself are planninng a trip to O'Canada to see him play....Report to follow
                        What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just caught up on comments. JL's quote's are pretty emphatic about coming. the obvious of course is that he is coming because he just saw SA land two of his guys in the pros. That's the upside to the JDA, BP saga. JL said all the right things to Ed and to us. Folks what we are seeing is the beginning of the cherry and white becoming a national power in CH again. Thanks to our great coach. This is freaking exciting. At the risk of being rebuked for enthusiasm, can you imagine if Saponari came next year too? Can understand the pessimism especially in light of the last month but let's enjoy this.

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                            This is the first time I've heard it from the horses mouth...so I'm going to take the kid at his word....He is quoted in the record article as saying he is putting everything behind him and starting fresh....Me to !!!!!!!!!!!! Im on Board,in fact AspyDad and myself are planninng a trip to O'Canada to see him play....Report to follow
                            Ralph, if you fly into our beautiful International Airport, troyboy and I will take you on our "scouting" trip to Canada. We promise not to make jack***** out of ourselves .... well, I really can't promise that. It get a little hairy when I start drinking

Comment

Ralph, if you fly into our beautiful International Airport, troyboy and I will take you on our "scouting" trip to Canada. We promise not to make jack***** out of ourselves .... well, I really can't promise that. It get a little hairy when I start drinking
                              I suspect that I will just come to see RPI play.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just caught up on comments. JL's quote's are pretty emphatic about coming. the obvious of course is that he is coming because he just saw SA land two of his guys in the pros. That's the upside to the JDA, BP saga.
                                I don't think you can even remotely make that connection. JL says he is coming-I'm overjoyed with that. But to say that it is because of the leaving of BP and JD'A is just trying to put a good spin on the unfortunate news(for RPI) that these guys left after one year. People can say what they want about looking on the bright side-I don't really buy any of that. I was looking forward to these guys staying at RPI longer and no amount of trying to make it look better helps.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X