X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
    http://recordhockey.blogspot.com/201...next-year.html

Ed Weaver has an extremely brief statement on the JL saga.
    Alright, who hacked into Ed's blog and did this ...it is not nice to play with other peoples blogs.
    Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
      Alright, who hacked into Ed's blog and did this ...it is not nice to play with other peoples blogs.
      Yeah...Mr. Weaver even looks surprised i his photo...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
        Yeah...Mr. Weaver even looks surprised i his photo...
        Mr. Weaver having to file college hockey reports before october this summer probably caused this look of surprise in his photo.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

[QUOTE=RHamilton;4853179]http://recordhockey.blogspot.com/201...next-year.html

Ed Weaver has an extremely brief statement on the JL saga.[/QUOTEThats a really strong statement.I don"t know Ed personally nor do I have an opinion on his work product,but it would be hard for me to believe he would go out on a limb like that without some first hand knowledge of the situation or a source that has first hand knowledge.The only thing that gives me pause is why wouldn"t JL himself sat that or at least allude to that.
          What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
            Thats a really strong statement.I don"t know Ed personally nor do I have an opinion on his work product,but it would be hard for me to believe he would go out on a limb like that without some first hand knowledge of the situation or a source that has first hand knowledge.The only thing that gives me pause is why wouldn"t JL himself sat that or at least allude to that.
            And here's the follow up with the first hand knowledge!

http://recordhockey.blogspot.com/201...some-sort.html
            RPI Class of 2012
            Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

This is a guess, and I will probably get criticized for saying this, but I think that Pirri's leaving has a lot to do with JL's statement that he will be in Troy. He wants to be the top center which he did not feel that he would be with BP on the team, just like he was not when they played together two years ago for Team Canada East.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*****http://yourtattoosucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/pay-up-sucka.jpg******
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  This is a guess, and I will probably get criticized for saying this, but I think that Pirri's leaving has a lot to do with JL's statement that he will be in Troy. He wants to be the top center which he did not feel that he would be with BP on the team, just like he was not when they played together two years ago for Team Canada East.
                  I think it was the Moon in Gemini squaring Mercury today. Prove me wrong.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    *****http://yourtattoosucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/pay-up-sucka.jpg******
                    I will be most happy to, but he hasn't arrived yet.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

From the Record article
                      Does he really need a third season in major junior A hockey?
                      In one short sentence, two factual errors. This will be JL's fourth season in the CJHL (now often abbreviated CHL) and, of course, he doesn't play major junior hockey.

I didn't realize that RPI accepts ACT results.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
                        And here's the follow up with the first hand knowledge!

http://recordhockey.blogspot.com/201...some-sort.html
                        Did you put the *Head desk* to the right of the article...?

Comment

I will believe that he is coming to RPI when I see him skate onto the ice at HFH.

Comment

I will believe that he is coming to RPI when I see him skate onto the ice at HFH.

Comment

Doubletalk? But I have the same feeling. But I have the same feeling.
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                Doubletalk? But I have the same feeling. But I have the same feeling.
                                I think that with JL we will need more than two sightings.

I am very happy that September is bringing some good news after losing four players and future players in August.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X