X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota, version 2.0

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
    Might not be such a good thing in Kristo's case....The way he is playing this year, If I were a Susie fan.....I would be wishing he went pro already. Like I've said all along he is 1/4 the player that Schroeder was at the U....stats don't lie.
    You don't watch the Sioux do you? Yet another clueless post.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Bad news out of the World Juniors tournament. Sounds like Brock Nelson may have seperated his shoulder.

http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/story/?id=346953

Team USA centre Brock Nelson, a New York Islander first round pick, also suffered an apparent upper body injury in the third period when he was taken hard into the boards by a Finnish player.

Nelson left the ice favouring what appeared to be his left arm or shoulder, skated off the ice and proceeded directly to the Team USA dressing room. He did not return.
      "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
        Bad news out of the World Juniors tournament. Sounds like Brock Nelson may have seperated his shoulder.

http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/story/?id=346953
        Too bad Canadian media failed to notice the Brock DID return during OT. I question the severity of the injury considering he was able to return to the game. Hopefully it's not too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
          Too bad Canadian media failed to notice the Brock DID return during OT. I question the severity of the injury considering he was able to return to the game. Hopefully it's not too serious.
          I also hope it is not too serious. Nobody seems to be saying much about it.

Here is a bit more news: http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/article295086.ece
          Both skaters took the ice briefly prior to the start of practice Monday afternoon at HSBC Arena, however they were only there for a Kodak moment. The U.S. had its official team photo taken before it began preparation for tonight's clash at the arena against Slovakia (8 p.m., NHL Network). Morin and Nelson scooted off the ice immediately after the photo shoot.

Neither was made available to the media after practice as a Team USA spokesman said they were receiving treatment.
          "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Taylor Dickin has been added to the roster:

http://www.fightingsiou*****/SportSe...05&SPSID=58685

Welcome aboard, #14.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

The Sioux won't have Hextall and Gregoire back for the UMD game. Both are still out with injuries. Nelson and Forbort won't be there either - they are playing in the WJC. Hopefully Nelson's injury isn't serious.
              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

It's going to be tough for the UMD game with all those players out with injuries and WJC.
                Hopefully Gregoire and Hextall can make it back soon!
                I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Actually UMD will be without their top 2 D in Justin Faulk(us) and Dylan Olsen(Can) so it should equal out with players being gone. Should be a fun game at the new rink!

Comment

4 = 2? are you using goofer math?

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                      It's going to be tough for the UMD game with all those players out with injuries and WJC.
                      Hopefully Gregoire and Hextall can make it back soon!
                      Tough to watch NHL games with the injuries to Sioux players now in the NHL. Parise, Oshie, and now Toews.

Well on the bright side Oshie may be back sooner than expected, maybe by the All Star break.

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/page...j3yb4kUfFmCakq

Comment

Originally posted by Paintman48 View Post
                        Actually UMD will be without their top 2 D in Justin Faulk(us) and Dylan Olsen(Can) so it should equal out with players being gone. Should be a fun game at the new rink!
                        Not equal...

UND will be without two of our top line forwards (Gregoire and Hextall), one of our top 4 dmen (Forbort), and 2nd/3rd line center (Nelson).

Here's an article on everyone missing from the Herald:

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/188215/

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

*****http://i108.***********.com/albums/n8/bgeist111/JohnnyDramaVictory.jpg******
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                            Huh?

I like the way this team is progressing. It shows the depth of our team when we have 4 starters out of the lineup and still find ways to win. If Hextall and Gregoire are still questionable, It may be best to keep them out until the Minnesota series.
                            'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                              Huh?

I like the way this team is progressing. It shows the depth of our team when we have 4 starters out of the lineup and still find ways to win. If Hextall and Gregoire are still questionable, It may be best to keep them out until the Minnesota series.
                              I'd keep them out of the minnesota series too just to be safe
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I'd keep them out of the minnesota series too just to be safe
                                Another benefit to it is that it would make the games fair. If Hexy and J play against the Gophers it'll be like bringing a gun to a plastic knife you got at McDonalds to cut your pancakes fight.
                                Last edited by Dirty; 12-31-2010, 11:57 AM.
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X