X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota, version 2.0

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
    Might not be such a good thing in Kristo's case....The way he is playing this year, If I were a Susie fan.....I would be wishing he went pro already. Like I've said all along he is 1/4 the player that Schroeder was at the U....stats don't lie.
    Admit it, you are a Sioux fan.

Comment

Congrats to Derek and Brock for making the WJC team! This kind of experience will really pay big dividends for them next season, and maybe even during the 2nd half of this season.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

....stats don't lie.
        OK fine! Check out these Jordan Schroeder Stats.

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8475147

No stats yet! The great Jordan Schroeder hasn't had a sniff at the NHL yet! How could that be?

He should have stayed in school! Or perhaps he should have played for a different school if school didn't work out for him.
        Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 12-22-2010, 11:48 AM.
        "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Might not be such a good thing in Kristo's case....The way he is playing this year, If I were a Susie fan.....I would be wishing he went pro already. Like I've said all along he is 1/4 the player that Schroeder was at the U....stats don't lie.
          Obviously you haven't been watching many Sioux games.
          Kristo has been playing very well, just snakebit in the goal scoring dept.
          He'll come around...
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
            I got an email reply from the MSU hockey program today, the All Seasons Arena seats 4,100 for hockey with standing room for a few hundred more.
            That's not too bad. I still think they would want a new rink if they went D1. The ASA would be a perfect fit in the CCHA though.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              That's not too bad. I still think they would want a new rink if they went D1. The ASA would be a perfect fit in the CCHA though.
              The could play a game or two in the Lumberdome each year. Wear throwback unis.

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                Admit it, you are a Sioux fan.
                There is no way we want that buffoon as part of our fan base...
                Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                Eric's Twitter
                The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSiouxFan View Post
                  OK fine! Check out these Jordan Schroeder Stats.

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8475147

No stats yet! The great Jordan Schroeder hasn't had a sniff at the NHL yet! How could that be?

He should have stayed in school! Or perhaps he should have played for a different school if school didn't work out for him.
                  You can find Schroeder's stats here at the Manitoba Moose site. Jordan isn't doing all that well scoring 5-8-13 goals in 25 games. I think Jordan would have been better served by staying in college...
                  Eric's Twitter

Comment

Yeah, I agree they would still want a new arena to really be competative. The ASA lacks many of the luxeries that are found in most of the WCHA rinks, in addition to being on the small side for seating.
                    sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Are we talking about Minot?
                      Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                        Are we talking about Minot?
                        Yes. More specifically the All Seasons Arena in Minot.
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Josh Archibald. If he doesn't end up at UND, we have problems.

http://brainerddispatch.com/sports/2...%99s-footsteps

Says he has already visited BSU and BG, but will also be visiting UNO and UND.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Brock Nelson scored 2 goals in the USA WJC exhibition game against Norway today (6-1 USA win). Forbort added an assist.

http://usahockey2.com/usah_blogs/world_juniors_blog/

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Merry Christmas Sioux fans!!! Can wait tell April to open up #8!!!
                              Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Sioux fans, it's been a great year. Let's keep it rolling!
                                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X