Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
    We've gotten the bad news that all live streaming will be done via B2. I'd like to shoot this exhibition game, and we may end up shooting the Red and White game as well, but nothing's solid at this point. All games will still be available for on demand viewing from our website.
    Your work has been greatly appreciated here. Cannot wait until B2 is no longer in the picture.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Does anyone know if Joe Harkenrider was beaten out by Jeremy Coupal for the #3 goalie position, or did Harkenrider decide to concentrate on his studies?
      I spoke with JFK today. He said that Harkenrider decided to make an extra commitment to his studies.

On another note, I'm very excited that there will be a "real" exhibition before the boys head to Colorado.
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        Watched practice last night. Splits, forwards first part and then D-Men later part. Rogic really impressed me. He is low center of gravity guy who has speed to burn, He has decent size too. I think he will be able to win battles in ECAC. Koudys is big and very mobile. I was impressed with the way he moved and he is big (stud). He is certainly going to be drafted. We are going to like him alot. Bailen, IME might be the best skater on the team, lateral movement is outstanding. Bailen to me looks like a kid who will be able to be a force on the PP. I really like this class. Koudys and Rogic are the cream of it but all the frosh look good. And BTW WS... I did not see Pirri Apparently he had a prior engagement
        Also attended Captains Call....came away w/same observations ...As far as Koudys... this Kid is a LOAD its not just that he is tall he's a wide body too. Dr.D should be foaming at the mouth.One thing that stuck out was that as a team we can skate top to bottom....the players don't have names or numbers on their practice jerseys so I figured I could pick out Rogic because Im told he has speed to burn well everyone there had rockets so it was impossible to pick him out on that fact alone......He also has Good size.....Im all Amped up now
        What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In honor of Sonja van der Bliek, today is 2 September 2010. There are 33 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October for the start of next season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
            Also attended Captains Call....came away w/same observations ...As far as Koudys... this Kid is a LOAD its not just that he is tall he's a wide body too. Dr.D should be foaming at the mouth.One thing that stuck out was that as a team we can skate top to bottom....the players don't have names or numbers on their practice jerseys so I figured I could pick out Rogic because Im told he has speed to burn well everyone there had rockets so it was impossible to pick him out on that fact alone......He also has Good size.....Im all Amped up now
            Foaming is not a strong enough word. I have been waiting for our defense to be built like buildings for some time now. Now all he has to do is play up to his size and i will be ecstatic. Counting the days until he is joined by Curadi. I am overjoyed that the twin towers will be resurrected in Troy NY.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              Foaming is not a strong enough word. I have been waiting for our defense to be built like buildings for some time now. Now all he has to do is play up to his size and i will be ecstatic. Counting the days until he is joined by Curadi. I am overjoyed that the twin towers will be resurrected in Troy NY.
              Don't forget that The Beef was described in one sighting as two inches taller than Koudys.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Don't forget that The Beef was described in one sighting as two inches taller than Koudys.
                This is almost orgasmic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  This is almost orgasmic!!!
                  That goes with the gratuitous violence and sex you favor...

Comment

I don't know if it's two inches but The Beef definitely appears to be somewhat taller, probably at least an inch taller. Koudys has the bigger physical size, though - he's going to a recurring nightmare for Fat Mike.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      I don't know if it's two inches but The Beef definitely appears to be somewhat taller, probably at least an inch taller. Koudys has the bigger physical size, though - he's going to a recurring nightmare for Fat Mike.
                      I approve of recurring nightmares for Fat Mike.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        he's going to a recurring nightmare for Fat Mike.
                        Or another bad excuse for why he excelled in "120 dB whining 101".

Unfortunately I still have a bit of pessimism regarding this... let's just say I hope the 5v3 improves this year.

Comment

I approve of recurring nightmares for Fat Mike.
                          Who's Fat Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                            please tb... I was the first to report on the Captain's practice. Stop trying to steal my thunder . This reminds me sorta of when RC posted the youtube of Rogic and Ralph tried to tell us that he posted it first when we all know it was RC
                            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                              That goes with the gratuitous violence and sex you favor...
                              I like the way you think.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                                Who's Fat Mike?
                                Our endearing name for the coach at Cornell.

Comment

Working...
                                X