Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State adding hockey?

http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/co...y.html?nav=746

Obviously the CHA would be a good fit for the women's squad. What do you think?

Powers &8^]

Re: Penn State adding hockey?

I would love to see Penn St. in the CHA!! A natural rival.....yes, Ohio St. Oh wiat, Ohio St. changed there mind. Maybe this would be convincing enough.
    "If you're satisfied with being good, you'll never be great"

"heck, you go to some D-III hockey games and a Steven Segal Chinese stick fight breaks out,....." by Camman15

2009-2010 Regular Season Atlantic Hockey Pick-em Champion

Comment

The CHA is a perfect fit for Penn State if they do move to Division I. Although we all know conference alignment is far from logical sometimes

Comment

An additional division I team in women's hockey is great news...especially in the case of an institution like Penn State where every indication has always been they take their athletics seriously and would support both hockey teams accordingly. The CHA seems like the logical / best place for Nittany Lions hockey teams...like to see the CHA build to get an auto-bid for the NCAA...and greater conference competition for Mercyhurst.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

They would be a great get, on the men's and women's side, absolutely. Any time you can add a name like Penn State to the rolls adds a lot of credibility to the sport.
          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
          -
          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
          X