X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    He sent an email to CH asking him what the story is. Sometimes he answers -- sometimes he doesn't.
    I received an answer. There is a holdup which I probably shouldn't post.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Have you ever reffed a hockey game? If so, you are.
      Never.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

So, is that part correct?
        I should have said, "I, for one, will be sad if Quinn is not in DBQ.. "...which doesn't help but I won't try to speak for any of the parties involved.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          ...he doesn't appear to have lost a step...I took a video while he was on a PK, can't figure out how to upload it to this thread, but on this kill he went from putting one player through the boards after another, each time followed by the aprooving, "oohs & ahhs", from the crowd

Here's a link to JDA killing off a penalty against Sweden
          http://picasaweb.google.com/bobtamma...CM3xvZD82du1cw
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            Glad to hear you're still roughing it Doc...!
            Jenny and I just strongly believe you go through all of this just once-and you have to make the best of it. We both really like to have a good time wherever we are. In the 80's our little parties at the Station at the old Holiday Inn were legendary.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              Jenny and I just strongly believe you go through all of this just once-and you have to make the best of it. We both really like to have a good time wherever we are. In the 80's our little parties at the Station at the old Holiday Inn were legendary.
              My kinda' folks...it sounds like your parties in your eighties will still be like your parties in THE eighties...

Comment

No worries, ladies and gents. Got from a reliable source that nothing to read in the JD'A scrathes in LP. He is a lock, Allain wanted a look see at other players.
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                  No worries, ladies and gents. Got from a reliable source that nothing to read in the JD'A scrathes in LP. He is a lock, Allain wanted a look see at other players.
                  I've have thought same and heard same.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

FWIW, JD'A has risen from 11th to 8th in the Hockey's Future ranking of Toronto prospects. http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...o_maple_leafs/

8. Jerry D'Amigo, LW, 19
                    5’11, 196lbs
                    Acquired: 6th Round, 158th overall in 2009

D’Amigo couldn’t have asked for a better season in 2009-10. The former sixth round pick is doing a great job of raising his prospect stock, and seems to be the type of player that winning teams love to have. He possesses the clutch mentality of stepping up in big games, and being a player who welcomes the pressure rather than one who runs away.

The 19-year-old was a standout for RPI this past year recording 34 points in 35 games to which he was named to the ECAC All-Star team as well as the ECAC Rookie of the Year. He won a gold medal with Team USA at the World Juniors while also scoring big goals throughout the tournament including two against Sweden in the semi-finals.

Although he’s accomplished he accomplished a lot in his freshman season, D’Amigo is expected to return to RPI for at least one more year.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hang on to your butts, kids.

Jerry D'Amigo expected to sign with Maple Leafs this week
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

"D’Amigo is expected to return to RPI for at least one more year."

With the number of signings as of late, Toronto/Brian Burke on the prowl, and his performance in LP, JD may be forced to depart early.
                        Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Holy Crap. That's why they scrathed him in LP. I wonder if that will influence BP. I exepcted Jerry back. Well, good luck to him. Although this is a tremendous loss, this shows the maturation process of SA's rebuild. We are getting players that are sought after only one year in Troy. I am stunned. Guys like Pat Cullen will have to step it up. Seth will figure it out.
                          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                            We knew that this would be a possibility. As much as I wish it were 100% that JDA could stick around with us, he's been keeping good contact with the Leafs, and said he'd go when Toronto is ready. The question is: Are they ready? They might be.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                              Holy Crap. That's why they scrathed him in LP. I wonder if that will influence BP. I exepcted Jerry back. Well, good luck to him. Although this is a tremendous loss, this shows the maturation process of SA's rebuild. We are getting players that are sought after only one year in Troy. I am stunned. Guys like Pat Cullen will have to step it up. Seth will figure it out.
                              If I'm not mistaken, we have 7-8 recruits this year. Only 6 graduees. Just based upon those numbers alone, I think Coach was preparing in case JDA and/or BP left after one year. He knew it was a possibility as well.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X