X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Watts is actually on the list twice. And what's up with the guy with major junior experience being eligible, out of curiosity?
    Principalli's not eligible, at least not this season. He played a couple games in major junior, so he has to sit a season and lose a year of eligibility. AC's got another one in Blake Barkwell who did the same thing a couple years ago.
    Last edited by Hammer; 08-14-2010, 10:18 AM.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      I would just hope they carry Van Gogh Vodkas somewhere in town.
      Fear not...IF they do not...they will

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
        Fear not...IF they do not...they will
        We only need Dutch Caramel, Espresso, Double Espresso, Coconut, Banana, & Acai Blueberry
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

We only need Dutch Caramel, Espresso, Double Espresso, Coconut, Banana, & Acai Blueberry
          Don't sleep on Pineapple Van Gogh, it's delicious.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

I would just hope they carry Van Gogh Vodkas somewhere in town.
            Remember, grains are a big part of Iowa's economy.
            Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
              Don't sleep on Pineapple Van Gogh, it's delicious.
              Only had it once-tried it with Mountain Dew and it was fabulous!!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                Remember, grains are a big part of Iowa's economy.
                Spent 1 month teaching in Ames-was never so bored in my life. The sidewalks did not have to be rolled up at night-they were already taken up at 5PM
                Last edited by DrDemento; 08-14-2010, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Only had it once-tried it with Mountain Dew and it was fabulous!!
                  Mountain Dew?! That's genius. I had it with Sprite and that's a dangerous, delicious way to have it because the flavors blend so well together.
                  R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

We may have to do an RPI "Get Painted by a Famous Artist" drink of the game club...as if we'll need liquid courage to root for the team!

Comment

I got half the bag on just reading the blog today.
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        1-0 Canucks thru two periods of the Hlinka final USA vs. CAN. USA whistled twice for too many men.
                        1-0 Canada, Final
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                          1-0 Canada, Final
                          It sounds like it was anyone's game...just didn't end up ours...

Comment

Looks like there was nothing pertaining to RPI hockey today.

I do wish to apologize to HockyDad for mixing him up with someone else. Of course, he probably won't read this.

Edit: I should add that I was out all day, and I was hoping that we signed a recruit. At least we didn't lose anyone.
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-14-2010, 03:34 PM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                              Mountain Dew?! That's genius. I had it with Sprite and that's a dangerous, delicious way to have it because the flavors blend so well together.
                              Just try the Dutch Caramel with Ginger Ale-you will not be disappointed.

Comment

Found this article to be very interesting. The Tipping Point-College Hockey continues to bleed talent

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...12_between.php
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X