X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    ...he doesn't appear to have lost a step...I took a video while he was on a PK, can't figure out how to upload it to this thread, but on this kill he went from putting one player through the boards after another, each time followed by the aprooving, "oohs & ahhs", from the crowd
    You can't upload it directly to USCHO. You have to upload it to a website where you have space and then link that to a post here.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
      Coach Appert is today's guest picker for the TU Horse Picking contest at Saratoga...I might place a few bets and follow the picks coach made...Hopefully he makes me some money.
      I hope that NCAA regards SA's assocation with gambling as legal.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        He only picked 2 out of 10 winners by the way, so I dont think the NCAA has anything to worry about.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

A BU blog http://terrierhockey.blogspot.com/20...at-junior.html has a paragraph about the RPI game including two links to WaP. (The second is broken.)
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            ...he doesn't appear to have lost a step...I took a video while he was on a PK, can't figure out how to upload it to this thread, but on this kill he went from putting one player through the boards after another, each time followed by the aprooving, "oohs & ahhs", from the crowd
            Best suggestion: Upload it to Youtube, and then put the link on here. Linking would be similar to what we have done for previous game footage, whether it be RPIAthletics, Penticton, another juniors out, whatever it may be; or in my style of failing people (though not my own video).

Comment

Do we know why Chris Heisenberg has Nick Quinn listed as going to Penticton now instead Dubuque? I havent found a press release regarding this anyplace as of yet.

Comment

There's no gambling involved if you're just saying which horse you think will win.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                  Do we know why Chris Heisenberg has Nick Quinn listed as going to Penticton now instead Dubuque? I havent found a press release regarding this anyplace as of yet.
                  He was the play to be named later in the trade for Luke Curadi.

I guess that it can be mentioned now. The rumor that I heard from two apparently unconnected sources is that Jim Montgomery finally figured out that he was only allowed two imports and he had three, the others being UVM recruit Girgensons and the goalie Tiechroeb. Quinn was the odd man out. I also heard other rumors besides for Penticton as his destination.
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-09-2010, 07:28 AM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                    Jacob Laliberté       C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                    Nick Quinn           LD Penticton Vees (BCHL)           0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                    Luke Curadi          LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Early edition of Know Your Enemy this week: Dartmouth.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        I put on 20 pounds this year on a nachos and vodka diet-I have not lost a step. ...
                        My scouts tell me that no one has a faster "first step" to the fridge than Doc D...
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

He was the play to be named later in the trade for Luke Curadi.

I guess that it can be mentioned now. The rumor that I heard from two apparently unconnected sources is that Jim Montgomery finally figured out that he was only allowed two imports and he had three, the others being UVM recruit Girgensons and the goalie Tiechroeb. Quinn was the odd man out. I also heard other rumors besides for Penticton as his destination.
                          The swim shall not be denied!

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                            Just a thought, if he put on 20 pounds, might he have lost a step?...
                            No. Reports were that Jerry was working out with Zach Parise earlier this summer. (Parise is one of the fastest players in the NHL). Jerry and his folks are smarter than to bulk up in the wrong ways.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              My scouts tell me that no one has a faster "first step" to the fridge than Doc D...
                              And I can go left or right equally well-I can reach for my drink with either hand (although I did spill a lovely vodka gimlet last night at dinner at a place called the Park Avenue Bistro-serves the best Kobe Beef burgers on the planet)
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                The swim shall not be denied!
                                ...and you thought you'd get away from the swim...

Comment

Working...
                                X