Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Excellent Interview with Don Lucia

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
    None of it does and you are correct he can't handle any kind of Gopher press and he probably had to go curl up in the corner with his thumb in his mouth after reading it.
    His thumb was in his mouth and his head was undoubtedly up his ***.

Comment

[QUOTE=cross cheque;4832991]
      Originally posted by Happy View Post

Pot, meet kettle.
      ????? Happys quote is now mine ?

Comment

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
        ????? Happys quote is now mine ?
        It is your fault, even if it wasn't your quote.
        You started the "incorrect quote" stuff by not quoting MNS correctly.
        And then Happy, willythekid, and cross cheque all followed suit.

The quote buttons are your friends.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
          Why didn't Woden ask Lucia about the "2006 Curse of the Seawolf?" Shoddy journalism.

*****http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1512/1652/1600/8128ec11.jpg******
          i enjoyed this:

Pinhead Nation said...

I don't know what this "curse" thing is all about, but I do know that Pinhead Nation is not cursed. Because if we were, God would have made us really dumb and we would have had to attend BU instead.

God loves Pinhead Nation. There is no CURSE! Krys Kolanos says so. Tom Brady says so. Curt Schilling says so. Pinhead Nation says so. The Bruins don't exist. Believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post

It is quite astonishing that people still can't grasp the concept after ten years of this board using the same format. It really isn't that difficult. Geist can do it, everyone else should be able to in their sleep.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Sorry Turk the post was correct when I previewed it, uscho is playing tricks.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                His thumb was in his mouth and his head was undoubtedly up his ***.
                I would love to read his rep comments.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  Don't really understand what part of that quote deserves a roll of the eyes. I don't have a dog in this fight, but apparently you simply can't take Minnesota getting any attention at all even if the article is based on controversy.
                  He says that quote in the first few paragraphs of the article. It's biased reporting.

The whole thing was stupid, except that it suddenly became trendy to bash Lucia. And when Minnesota failed to make the NCAAs the two following years, after having been powerhouses for so long, people could go back to those comments by Snow and use them as fuel for their own misguided criticisms.
                  Wodon might as well have said, "Nothing to see here, folks."

-

I don't care if Minnesota gets attention. They're getting a lot of negative attention, so that should make me happy according to your assumptions about me.

It's like Groundhog Day every year when Lucia comes out with one of these interviews. It's disconcerting. That's all.

Stay classy, Gopher fans in this thread.
                  Last edited by cg_siouxfan; 08-04-2010, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post

Sorry my bad Alot of pent up anger on this thread. Season better start soon

Comment

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
                      Sorry my bad Alot of pent up anger on this thread. Season better start soon
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                        He says that quote in the first few paragraphs of the article. It's biased reporting.

Wodon might as well have said, "Nothing to see here, folks."
                        Where there might not be anything to see, this has the makings of a train wreck before the season even begins. Sounds like preemptive damage control and Adam was able to provide some cover for him. It's an interesting story that provided some interesting tid bits. It also sounds like Lucia took issue with a few of the bloggers on the Gopher beat.
                        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                        Eric's Twitter
                        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          It is quite astonishing that people still can't grasp the concept after ten years of this board using the same format. It really isn't that difficult. Geist can do it, everyone else should be able to in their sleep.

Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                          Eric's Twitter
                          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
                            Does Wodon have connections to the school? Best friends with Lucia? Seems to me he was just giving his opinion.

As a neutral observer, I have no problem with someone defending a guy who has won two national championship and by all accounts, runs a clean program.

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                              Where there might not be anything to see, this has the makings of a train wreck before the season even begins. Sounds like preemptive damage control and Adam was able to provide some cover for him. It's an interesting story that provided some interesting tid bits. It also sounds like Lucia took issue with a few of the bloggers on the Gopher beat.
                              And thats why they play the games just because the season appears to be a train wreck now doesnt guarantee that it is. Im not overly optomistic about the Gophers this year believe me but they are kids and with kids anything can happen

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Minnesota will be back. And when they are you will quickly learn the meaning of the word "arrogance"
                                You say it like they need to be good to be arrogant. If MTU finishes ahead of them this year, they'll still be popping their "M's" and talking down to everyone else. That's the beauty of Minnesota arrogance, they don't need success to break it out, just oxygen.
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X