No announcement yet.

Boston College Offseason (Continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Offseason (Continued)

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
    review who bc plays out of conference and who boise plays out of conference then reconsider that post
    ignorance like that is why bu dropped football
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

they start turning down bids to join the Pac(insert two digit number here), until then stop whining
      Are you insinuating that Boise State has turned down a Pac-10 bid or would EVER turn down a Pac-10 bid? Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Boise would join that conference in two seconds if they could. Until you learn college football, you should keep your mouth shut and stop making yourself sound foolish.

It is a joke that Boise can play one tough game and find themselves in the BCS title game over a real deserving team. Either OSU or Alabama will get bumped from a chance to win a title because of a team that plays Hawaii, Toledo, and Utah State.
      Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

exactly, whenever possible they play good teams (and usually win) you can only fault them for being in a bad conference once they start turning down bids to join the Pac(insert two digit number here), until then stop whining
        their whole conference is cup cake . yes, it aint their fault but it's still part of the schedule.

Comment

Does Deuce realize when we say "football" we're not talking about soccer but rather "futbol americano"???

No wonder why BU dropped the football program.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post

If he was in the stands it would only be because of the promisses made to other players and not because of even up play.
            Your comment insinuates that due to false promises the BC hockey program has players sitting in the stands who are better then the ones on the ice. Is that your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
              Your comment insinuates that due to false promises the BC hockey program has players sitting in the stands who are better then the ones on the ice. Is that your point?
              Kenny, he's actually happy about this. The more players in the stands, the more Italian Ices he can buy for them. Everybody wins.

Comment

he has gone on record saying multiple times that york listens to advisors and plays kids by politics over skill. i guess that is why we cant win any regular season titles!!

Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                  Kenny, he's actually happy about this. The more players in the stands, the more Italian Ices he can buy for them. Everybody wins.
                  Wait - Conte sells Italian Ices????? Since when??? What flavors???

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    I don't know, I haven't been to Conte in years. I'm a Rhode Islander who can't live without my daily Dells or other Eye-talian ice. Just making an overall point about Hokydad's creepiness.

Comment

Why are you (Kenny) bringing up an old comment? Quit bashing. If you think someone is a creep, then ignore the **** posts.

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
                      HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
                      HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        ha. i dont think they do. we are still stuck with the ICE CREAM OF THE FUTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                          We need to ditch Shinskie fast.
                          Why not give MM the start against Kent State and see what he does with it? Or bring back Davis!!! Lit it up for ECU against Tulsa.

Yep, it is. We're on the same page here (shocking). Hokydad doesn't know as much as he thinks.

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                          I don't know, I haven't been to Conte in years. I'm a Rhode Islander who can't live without my daily Dells or other Eye-talian ice. Just making an overall point about Hokydad's creepiness.
                          How about Rita's in Pawtucket? Went there after a Paw Sox game

Originally posted by mwade View Post
                          Why are you (Kenny) bringing up an old comment? Quit bashing. If you think someone is a creep, then ignore the **** posts.
                          I'm guessing this is the first time he's had a chance to respond?

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                          LOL...and the cheap version at that. denver had the good dipping dots, but BC has some other version

Comment

JD, Rita's is good but it's a franchise, so it's hit or miss nowadays. If you're ever in Newport, checkout Pops Italian Ice. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                              ::shudder::

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                LOL...and the cheap version at that. denver had the good dipping dots, but BC has some other version
                                not since i used to get hair spray in my mouth have i tasted that many chemicals on my tongue. i would never let my kids have them.

Comment

Working...
                                X