Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HARVARD CRIMSON 2010-2011 - A New Beginning

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    They were one of the first to contact him as he is a NY kid.

Harvard was his firsct choice always
    Wrong again El Dud-O. Michigan was first. He visited RPI last.

First he's Biega, now he's Scuderi...I can't keep track.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Thanks
      Anytime...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        Wrong again El Dud-O. Michigan was first. He visited RPI last.

First he's Biega, now he's Scuderi...I can't keep track.
        Bye...

Thats strange, RPI sent him a letter when he was playing for his public hs, 2 years before he went to natl program and was contacted by them

Nice try though on your part. Stick to rumors, I will stick to the facts

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
          Thats strange, RPI sent him a letter when he was playing for his public hs, 2 years before he went to natl program and was contacted by them
          That was Fridgen writing love letters, but don't let the facts slow you down.

So is he a Biega clone or Scuderi-esque ???...just so I can learn from His Greatness?
          Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-24-2010, 04:28 PM.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            I don't know about the specific player we're talking about, but saying that he's invisible is the ultimate compliment for a stay-at-home defenseman.
            Truth. Pretty much the only time you get your name in the paper (excluding fights) is if you score a goal or were the one to give up a goal. As a defensive defenseman, you're not doing much of the first, so if your name is in the paper a lot . See Redden, Wade. (Maybe not the best example since he could, I guess, be an offensive defenseman but the point stands.)

Give me an "invisible" defensive defenseman over a pylon any day of the week.

Also, WS, it was Nick who said "invisible" defensive defensemen were Scuderi-like; nobody on here directly compared him to Grimshaw. Now why don't you just head back to the RPI thread so I can go back to ignoring hokydad instead of defending him? I'm all for stirring the pot but yeesh...
            Last edited by alslammerz; 09-24-2010, 04:30 PM. Reason: Reaction to last post.
            Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
            Go Crimson!

Comment

Originally posted by alslammerz View Post
              Truth. Pretty much the only time you get your name in the paper (excluding fights) is if you score a goal or were the one to give up a goal. ...
              OK Al, he's all yours.. But I'm leaving a nugget for El Guapo:

"...a discombobulated Harvard team completely fell apart. Ryan Grimshaw, Daniel Moriarty and Luke Greiner all picked up 10-minute misconducts and watched the final minutes from the locker room."
              Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-24-2010, 04:38 PM.

Comment

That was Fridgen writing love letters, but don't let the facts slow you down.

So is he a Biega clone or Scuderi-esque ???...just so I can learn from His Greatness?
                no it wasnt

rpi and clarkson were there first, period

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad
                  So when your boy Curadi ...
                  Dude, you really need to have that obsession looked at. Besides, these good H folks don't need to read more of your mental diarrhea.

Comment

Dude, you really need to have that obsession looked at. Besides, these good H folks don't need to read more of your mental diarrhea.
                    Like the crap you have been writing about 1 of their captains? I know your stupid but didnt think you were brain dea.

I will delete it, you delete yours....

Comment

OK Al, he's all yours.. But I'm leaving a nugget for El Guapo:

"...a discombobulated Harvard team completely fell apart. Ryan Grimshaw, Daniel Moriarty and Luke Greiner all picked up 10-minute misconducts and watched the final minutes from the locker room."
                      Again, notice how bad things happened when he WASN'T "invisible". And if you really want to throw stones about bad performances, here's The Polytechnic on the Big Red Blowout!
                      Princeton’s relentless attack in the waning minutes of a blow-out game led to a brawl in front of Rensselaer’s bench, with a total of 28 penalty minutes being issued at the final whistle. Four Engineers, sophomore Mike Bergin, junior Tyler Helfrich, D’Amigo, and Polacek all tabbed with penalties. The Tigers got nailed with calls on four players as well.
                      and as for hoky being all mine, I wouldn't have a clue what he was posting if you didn't keep quoting it.
                      Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
                      Go Crimson!

Comment

Just finished watching the Blackhawks-Red Wings exhibition game and noticed Jeremy Morin. It was hard not to. He was one of the best players on the ice. While Chad played well at times, one wonders what his brother would have mean't to the Crimson going forward. Jeremy is relentless in his pursuit of the puck and has very good wheels. I wouldn't bet against him making the Blackhawks.

We used to be able to secure players like this.... oh well, no use crying over spilled wine.

Comment

good observation.. both him and ben smith are in the hunt, morin will stick with big club to start

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                            Just finished watching the Blackhawks-Red Wings exhibition game and noticed Jeremy Morin. It was hard not to. He was one of the best players on the ice. While Chad played well at times, one wonders what his brother would have mean't to the Crimson going forward. Jeremy is relentless in his pursuit of the puck and has very good wheels. I wouldn't bet against him making the Blackhawks.

We used to be able to secure players like this.... oh well, no use crying over spilled wine.
                            Jeremy was never interested in college, period - nobody would have ever "secured" him.
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I got the chance to talk to the most recent Harvard recruit Thursday night.

Hart decides on Harvard
                              Published on: 25th September, 2010 by Nathan Fournier

Brian Hart knows what it takes to get to the next level. In 2008-2009, he led Greely High School to the Maine Class B State Championship. Now he has moved on to New England Prep School hockey.

What’s next?

Getting a college offer from a Division I school. Check.
                              READ MORE >>>
                              USCHO.com's MASCAC and ECAC-Northeast Columnist

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

We just hired a guy named Bill Downey, formerly with Penn State, who will direct all the daily operations for mens and womens ice hockey. How does this relate to the coaching staffs?

GO CRIMSON!

Comment

Working...
                                X