The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

I heard they have an eye on Hans Fahrvergnügen.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
      ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpKmjvaGH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpKmjvaGH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
      I don't trust anyone whose middle name is "The."
      Originally posted by Jon
      You call everything.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Augsburger Panthers (German Tier 1/"DEL")
        Haha! Darin Olver versus the MTU Huskies!
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Haha! Darin Olver versus the MTU Huskies!
          A year late to play against Colin Murphy and Brett Engelhardt (now both with Hamburg).
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Ya, Augsburger seems to like ex-college players. Likens, Collins, Olver, Lessard, James, and a couple from small schools I can't remember.

Sigalet and "Not Quite Zach" Parise are goalies in the Austrian league, plus a few skaters who also got tired of the AHL.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              ...plus a few skaters who also got tired of the AHL.
              Money's better, the season's shorter, and you get to tour a foreign country.

I don't blame a bunch of these "never going to get past the AHL" guys for going over.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Money's better, the season's shorter, and you get to tour a foreign country.

I don't blame a bunch of these "never going to get past the AHL" guys for going over.
                Yeah, especially the goalies.

You can probably be something of a local celebrity over there too. Few people care about the AHL/ECHL and its players.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                  ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpKmjvaGH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jpKmjvaGH8w&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
                  Well....... At least he's not humping a goal post.....
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Whoever designed these michigan tech spirit t-shirt contest should be taken out back and beaten
                    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                      Whoever designed these michigan tech spirit t-shirt contest should be taken out back and beaten
                      *****http://s3.tinypic.com/nydxcw_th.jpg******

Comment

Well, We're gold blooded, check it and see
                        Haven't a game since Two Thousand and Three
                        Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
                        We're gold blooded, We're gold blooded
                        *****http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2128/dtjmjqovqtjvzjv20100729.jpg******
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm disappointed Dirty. You can do better than that.

Then again, the designs pretty much speak for themselves.

Comment

I would sooner wear a Matt Siddall jersey and carry around a sign that says "Jordan Foote Is My *****" than wear that.

Although I'll admit, we must buy an "I Am Husky" for SG.
                            Last edited by Twitch Boy; 07-29-2010, 08:05 PM.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

The "I Am Husky" design should only be sold in 4XL

Comment

The periodic is looks okay but isn't that great. The gold blooded is alright now but with the amount of detail, it's going to look like crap on a t-shirt.

PS. I am finishing up the design for the new Misfit shirts right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X