Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
    *****http://www.admin.mtu.edu/alumni/techalum/images/2009-10/featured/hockey_lg.jpg******
    Hahahahaha. I wonder who is that tall creepy guy in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
      Hahahahaha. I wonder who is that tall creepy guy in the back.
      *****http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3882/johnscott.jpg******
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Couldn't they get the old man some matching socks?
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
          *****http://www.admin.mtu.edu/alumni/techalum/images/2009-10/featured/hockey_lg.jpg******
          Is that big John Scott back row and center?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
            Is that big John Scott back row and center?
            Yes

K.D. Warvie article about the game (also mentions that we hosted a possible 2011 recruit last week).

Kevin Genoe has the latest post on the Europe blog, talking about the practices this week, as well as having dinner with his former juniors coach Ed Dempsey and two of Dempsey's teammates from the 1975 team. Sounds like the two-a-day practices have gone well.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              "I AM HUSKY" has won the shirt competition.
              You're definitely going to have to post some pictures of these shirts in action.

Comment

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-2VqIhvKQk&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-2VqIhvKQk&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Oh and Brent just made me think of this. Wisconsin... but Madison... during Halloween... while Tech is there... who's in?!

Comment

The Europe trip starts today!

Also, there are a couple of new posts on the Huskies in Europe blog from Josh Robinson and Dirk Hembroff.

Comment

Ian Marks actually pulled some weight and updated the blog.

Would like to know what the team thought about the quality of the ice.

Comment

Happy Birthday to HuskyNation!
                        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Ian Marks actually pulled some weight and updated the blog.

Would like to know what the team thought about the quality of the ice.
                          The ice looks worse than Ford Field did.

Happy Bday HN!
                          Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                          Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                            Oh and Brent just made me think of this. Wisconsin... but Madison... during Halloween... while Tech is there... who's in?!
                            So Jealous...... GVSU is up at MTU that weekend, and well, while I am kind of a big deal, in my heart of hearts, I know all of the Senanican Makers of MTU are going to be in Madison. Can't say I blame 'em either, as that Madison's Halloween party is pretty epic.

Crap, who from the Pep Band am I going to bribe to harrass Cowboy Eric this year???
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                              So Jealous...... GVSU is up at MTU that weekend, and well, while I am kind of a big deal, in my heart of hearts, I know all of the Senanican Makers of MTU are going to be in Madison. Can't say I blame 'em either, as that Madison's Halloween party is pretty epic.

Crap, who from the Pep Band am I going to bribe to harrass Cowboy Eric this year???
                              Yeah, more expensive hotels and having to pay to get on state street. Awesome.
                              Its not like we don't have epic good times when we go out in Madison any other weekend.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                Yeah, more expensive hotels and having to pay to get on state street. Awesome.
                                Its not like we don't have epic good times when we go out in Madison any other weekend.
                                Yeah, now we'll probably have to pay to get into KKs on saturday...even if we go early.
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X