X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
    *****http://i768.***********.com/albums/xx324/btbenedi/moti.jpg******
    At least it's not the worst case scenario of a broken bridge...
    *****http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/minnesota_bridge.jpg******

Too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
      At least it's not the worst case scenario of a broken bridge...

Too soon?
      seriously? I just went over the one still standing in that picture (twice).
      Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 08-04-2010, 04:21 PM.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

It's not the worst way to break a bridge...

Too soon?
        Not too soon

And very true about not being the worst way to break a bridge

Comment

The bridge must have felt that Bridgefest celebrations were too half-hearted this year, so it's protesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            seriously? I just went of the one still standing in that picture (twice).
            of? is that off or on? because off means it happened again. on is much better, i'll assume that is what you meant to say.

Comment

They should totally ramp that thing. It's only about 8 feet or so.

Comment

of? is that off or on? because off means it happened again. on is much better, i'll assume that is what you meant to say.
                fixed
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  fixed
                  Ironically, so is the bridge (the one in Minnesota AND the Houghton one, just got the word).

Comment

please resume your normal traffic patterns

...CIVIL EMERGENCY MESSAGE...

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE
                    HOUGHTON COUNTY EMERGENCY MANAGER. THE SITUATION AT THE PORTAGE LAKE
                    LIFT BRIDGE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. NORMAL TRAFFIC PATTERNS CAN BE RESUMED.
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Wow, did Marquette get hosed on that deal.
                      Probably.... She's probably cleaner than the average NMU girl.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Wow, did Marquette get hosed on that deal.
                        It is nice to see that Doug Risebrough found a job after the Wild though...

Yes, I am quite aware that the timing is off....too bad.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Kinrade stays in Ottawa with a one year two-way contract.

Comment

Keep checking out the Europe blog. They keep adding posts daily it looks like.

Comment

I see that the rink staff have been taking ice maintenance tips from Conte Forum.

Comment

Also, MacLeod's comment about Bangen's tough workouts made me grin. It's like someone within the program keeps an eye on these boards.

Comment

Working...
                                X