Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Off-Season Thread IV -- It's Looking Like No "I-V" Is Necessary!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season Thread IV -- It's Looking Like No "I-V" Is Necessary!

From the directory:

Name: Brock Taylor Higgs
    Class: First-Year Student
    Curriculum: Undeclared

Two more to go, Leboeuf and Rogic.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      There is for the RPI threads.... and the policeman's name rhymes with Alf Hair. ...?
      In defense of the Hon. Dr. Baer its been my experience that his on-topic enforcement relates to the RPI Recruit thread and not this one. If you ask me, he's the earned the right, as he takes great labors to keep the recruit thread meticulously updated....
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        From the directory:

Name: Brock Taylor Higgs
        Class: First-Year Student
        Curriculum: Undeclared

Two more to go, Leboeuf and Rogic.
        Excellent !
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          In defense of the Hon. Dr. Baer its been my experience that his on-topic enforcement relates to the RPI Recruit thread and not this one. If you ask me, he's the earned the right, as he takes great labors to keep the recruit thread meticulously updated....
          Certainly most of my on-topic enforcement has been in regard to the recruit threads. I used to complain here when the thread wandered, but eventually I realized that I was often one of the primary offenders. (e.g., the recent discussion about the name of a certain incoming women's hockey player.)
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I check in on this thread fairly regularly and try to get an idea of what people are talking about.

However, there is an acronym that seems to have come into common usage at least as far back as offseason thread # III, if not thread # II. I completely missed it when it was first introduced, so I have no idea what it refers to. The acronym keeps coming back again and again, and nobody ever spells it out.

Please, someone, enlighten the unenlightened. Who (or what) the heck is the BRO (or B. R. O.)?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
              I check in on this thread fairly regularly and try to get an idea of what people are talking about.

However, there is an acronym that seems to have come into common usage at least as far back as offseason thread # III, if not thread # II. I completely missed it when it was first introduced, so I have no idea what it refers to. The acronym keeps coming back again and again, and nobody ever spells it out.

Please, someone, enlighten the unenlightened. Who (or what) the heck is the BRO (or B. R. O.)?
              It refers to Luke Curadi, the "Big Red One".
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                ...Who (or what) the heck is the BRO (or B. R. O.)?
                That same question will be heard coming from our opponents locker rooms in 2011....
                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 07-22-2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

That same question will be heard coming from our opponents locker rooms in 2011....
                  Or from someone absolutely laid out on the ice flat on his back!
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    I'm half hoping the nameplate on his Black Friday RPI sweater reads B.R.O...think of what that baby would fetch at auction...

Comment

I don't think I saw this posted here...video of Pirri burying a penalty shot at Hawks camp.

http://blackhawks.nhl.tv/team/consol...d=rss-whatsnew

Comment

I'm half hoping the nameplate on his Black Friday RPI sweater reads B.R.O...think of what that baby would fetch at auction...
                        That would have to be senior year, though. The underclassmen jerseys are raffled, I believe $5/ticket or $20/5.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          By that time, that someone will be saying, "Oh... THAT'S who that is."

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            That would have to be senior year, though. The underclassmen jerseys are raffled, I believe $5/ticket or $20/5.
                            I think we can make an exception..all for the good of the cause...

Comment

I don't think I saw this posted here...video of Pirri burying a penalty shot at Hawks camp.

http://blackhawks.nhl.tv/team/consol...d=rss-whatsnew
                              It won't load for me.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The same link has a clip of Duncan Keith bringing Lord Stanley's Cup to the Vees rink...the B.R.O. might recognize the locker room. Love Harbison's girlie flip flops...

Comment

Working...
                                X