Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Off-Season Thread IV -- It's Looking Like No "I-V" Is Necessary!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season Thread IV -- It's Looking Like No "I-V" Is Necessary!

Originally posted by babo View Post
    For the record, I was not intimating that this was a legitimate recruiting hint as I have no way of knowing who is in the pipeline unless 'I am told'. This is my personal observation and I'm rooting for him.
    Babo: When you have a chance, let me know which Power Edge game(s) you are planning on attending (all?)...I may try to make a run over.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      When/where?
      Joe http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=526

I think that my source about his brother is classified.

I doubt that we have a serious interest in either.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Wow - now i've done it, I've quickly gotten into the bad graces of Babo. I've actually read most of them, but wanted to razz RC...
        Noooo WS! Not in bad graces with me! Never! No one here could be in my bad graces (except....a certain 'misspelled ice surface sport paternal unit' who remain unnamed so we don't draw him back into our conversation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Joe http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=526

I think that my source about his brother is classified.

I doubt that we have a serious interest in either.
          Maybe about Joe, but Paul seems like he's more sought after.

Seems like Joe took a step back -- playing in the AJHL this season after being in the OJHL the previous year. He's a '90 ...

Paul a forward, (6'2 170) is a '92 -- played for South Shore EJHL last yr...was once on BRP's watch list...who knows...
          http://bigredpuckhead.blogspot.com/2...2008-2009.html
          Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 07-21-2010, 12:12 PM.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

It's been a while since I've checked in on you guys so I thought I'd take a few minutes to catch up with my crosstown friends' off season postings. I think it would be quicker to reread War and Peace. Kudos to you for your incredible interest level.

Comment

Maybe about Joe, but Paul seems like he's more sought after.

Seems like Joe took a step back -- playing in the AJHL this season after being in the OJHL the previous year. He's a '90 ...

Paul a forward, (6'2 170) is a '92 -- played for South Shore EJHL last yr...was once on BRP's watch list...who knows...
              http://bigredpuckhead.blogspot.com/2...2008-2009.html
              The info on Paul was from someone who has posted here. Let's leave it at that. "College interests are BC, Cornell, Colgate, Northeastern, RPI, RIT and Umass."
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                This is why I had mentioned that the coaching staff must have someone in mind. I don't know if they would consider an occasional "tip" from us here on the forum, especially seeing as how WaP mentioned in an interview that these forums aren't viewed by the coaching staff due to time constraints. For the most part, we have to "paparazzi", as it were, the stands at various games for recruiting because the NCAA prohibits coaching staff from speaking outside the organization about recruits that are not enrolled at the school, or do some tough googling for anything players would say about the schools they are looking into.
                Agreed. Vinesy and Graham (Grahamsy?)are full time (and then some) employees...there are many skewers in many fires or they wouldn't have a job for very long.

I know that the coaches do not read blogs...that would be a waste of time from a recruiting standpoint because they have to see with their own eyes and they most likely see guys before any of us do.

Comment

Agreed. Vinesy and Graham (Grahamsy?)are full time (and then some) employees...there are many skewers in many fires or they wouldn't have a job for very long.

I know that the coaches do not read blogs...that would be a waste of time from a recruiting standpoint because they have to see with their own eyes and they most likely see guys before any of us do.
                  They must at least glance here on occasion. I met ex-coach Montgomery at the HFH, and his first statement was that I post a lot on USCHO.

I wonder how many skewers Graham already has in the fire.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                    It's been a while since I've checked in on you guys so I thought I'd take a few minutes to catch up with my crosstown friends' off season postings. I think it would be quicker to reread War and Peace. Kudos to you for your incredible interest level.
                    It really has picked up this summer.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Babo: When you have a chance, let me know which Power Edge game(s) you are planning on attending (all?)...I may try to make a run over.
                      All of them...please join us. We can share critiques...we have collaborated well before so we can conduct some derring do in the Chowder Cup venues...

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                        I think it would be quicker to reread War and Peace. Kudos to you for your incredible interest level.
                        You have no idea...we have gone through War & Peace...

Comment

The info on Paul was from someone who has posted here. Let's leave it at that. "College interests are BC, Cornell, Colgate, Northeastern, RPI, RIT and Umass."
                          And if we believe BRP we can add Maine & UNH...

Comment

They must at least glance here on occasion. I met ex-coach Montgomery at the HFH, and his first statement was that I post a lot on USCHO.

I wonder how many skewers Graham already has in the fire.
                            Hey, you said you don't travel. Now you've been to NYC and to HFH...do you travel in a disguise? Has anyone else on this thread met you? Will you attend any games this year? Can you tell I've had lots of coffee today?

Comment

All of them...please join us. We can share critiques...we have collaborated well before so we can conduct some derring do in the Chowder Cup venues...
                              OK - don't suppose you have his schedule nearby???....yes, lazy I know

Comment

Hey, you said you don't travel. Now you've been to NYC and to HFH...do you travel in a disguise? Has anyone else on this thread met you? Will you attend any games this year? Can you tell I've had lots of coffee today?
                                I don't travel much. That was for the '06 RPI tourney (SA's first year). I was there again the next year for the tourney and to the Tampa tourney the same year. I haven't been to an RPI game since then. I will probably go to some game the second half of the upcoming season.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X