Whoopie pies becoming a West Coast sensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoopie pies becoming a West Coast sensation

This being the title from todays San Francisco Chron. Here is the link http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...9P.DTL#recipe2

It seems a nice way to start the 4th of July holiday weekend. Everybody have a good one and drive safe.

Re: Whoopie pies becoming a West Coast sensation

Originally posted by BIG RED View Post
    This being the title from todays San Francisco Chron. Here is the link http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...9P.DTL#recipe2

It seems a nice way to start the 4th of July holiday weekend. Everybody have a good one and drive safe.
    San Francisco and the Fluff N' Nutter Whoppie Pie...sounds about right.

Comment

The true classic being what is referenced in the article as the "Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pie". For those who may still be new to these awesome delectable treats, I'd suggest trying that recipe first, and then perhaps dabbling with other assorted flavors.

Now that the whoopie pie has stretched its boundaries, maybe the Frozen Four location will do a little flexing soon after?

3 out of 4 years, in basically the same place.........
      Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

Saw this recipe and knew I had to post on the women's forum - lucky for me there was an appropriate thread easy to find:

http://notwithoutsalt.com/2010/07/09...-whoopie-pies/

Help repair my camera gear before the new season starts
        HockeyPhotography.com - use search to find images of your favorite college player and order prints
        HockeyPhotos on Twitter

Comment

Just when you thought it was safe and mention of Whoopie Pies here was a thing of the past... and just in time for Christmas. C'mon ARM, you know you want one! (just eat it when the Gophers aren't playing)

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
            Just when you thought it was safe and mention of Whoopie Pies here was a thing of the past... and just in time for Christmas. C'mon ARM, you know you want one! (just eat it when the Gophers aren't playing)
            I have seen them in the cafeteria where I work here in the Twin Cities.
            Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
            Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
            Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

Working...
            X