Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Thanks to GLM for the thread title.

Continue

RPI Off-Season Thread 2010 -- The Calm Before the Storm

RPI 2010 Off-Season Thread II -- We Can Rebuild Them. We Have the Technology!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Code:
    Jacob Laliberté       C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)           0- 0- 0-  0-  0
    Nick Quinn           LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0
    Luke Curadi          LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

I suspect this 3rd thread of the off season will get filled fairly rapidly also. Anyone know when the NHL draft is? We don't seem to have the candidates we had for last year but there could still be some picks.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        I suspect this 3rd thread of the off season will get filled fairly rapidly also. Anyone know when the NHL draft is? We don't seem to have the candidates we had for last year but there could still be some picks.
        http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=5...vid=nhl-search
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Ralph, you lost me.

Was there some reason why you particularly wanted the previous thread to be locked precisely at 7:32 AM?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
            Ralph, you lost me.

Was there some reason why you particularly wanted the previous thread to be locked precisely at 7:32 AM?
            USCHO has a bot (an automatic piece of software) that runs at 32 minutes after each hour which closes threads. If a thread reaches 1000 replies at say 7:45 AM, it won't be locked until 8:32.
            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 05-29-2010, 08:57 AM.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Luke Curadi is mentioned in this week's THN CJHL column detailing P'ton's 4 CSB kids and 18 D1 kids.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Ditto on GLM...is there an instruction page for this site? The only way I find you guys is that I know RB posts something every day to keep the thread near the top...without that I'd never find it

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                  Ditto on GLM...is there an instruction page for this site? The only way I find you guys is that I know RB posts something every day to keep the thread near the top...without that I'd never find it
                  The original reason that I started the offseason countdown was to keep the RPI thread on the front page. That doesn't seem to be necessary now.

As to an instruction page, there is a FAQ, but it probably won't help. I am not sure what you asking for, but you could just bookmark this thread.
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 05-28-2010, 09:18 AM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks AD-I try to watch as much of the draft as possible always hoping to see an RPI boy get picked.

Comment

Anyone want to guess which numbers the new recruits will wear next season?

These are the numbers that they wore in juniors last season:

Bailen 29
                      Dolan 8
                      Higgs 19
                      Koudys 4
                      Leboeuf 17
                      Rogic 17
                      Tinordi 21

Assuming that no current player leaves or switches numbers, only Bailen's 29 will be available. Available numbers are 1, 2, 3, 6, 11, 12, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29, 31, 34, and all numbers starting at 36.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Anyone want to guess which numbers the new recruits will wear next season?

These are the numbers that they wore in juniors last season:

Bailen 29
                        Dolan 8
                        Higgs 19
                        Koudys 4
                        Leboeuf 17
                        Rogic 17
                        Tinordi 21

Assuming that no current player leaves or switches numbers, only Bailen's 29 will be available. Available numbers are 1, 2, 3, 6, 11, 12, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29, 31, 34, and all numbers starting at 36.
                        2 Leboeuf
                        3 Koudys
                        6 Dolan
                        11 Higgs
                        12 Rogic
                        23 Tinordi
                        29 Bailen

Comment

1 Curadi

Honestly, Ralph, isn't that something you should save for a dead period?
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            1 Curadi

I was thinking the same thing-Ralph sometimes has a lot of extra time on his hands BTW I can't recall the last RPI defenseman to wear number 1. I just assumed it was reserved for a goaltender.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              1 Curadi

As many of you know I am new to the thread, and I wondered what you guys did in the summer months. However I see Ralph keeps the party going with these scintillating topics. Hey, what does Ralph throw out in August, what skates and sticks the new recruits will use. Ok, I'll play, Higgs will wear Bauers and use an Easton
                              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                              X