Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    Was with an asute RPI Hockey observer last night and he made the point that why would JL take SATs unless he plans on going to college and coming to 'Tute if he does well enough on test. Just saying.
    It is the obvious conclusion, one that has been mentioned here by several folks... of course there is no guarantee he would attend RPI... It sure would be OK by me if he gets it done.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      You count me as surprised he went in the 1st. I guess having an NHL bloodline doesn't hurt. The kid is good, but I'm not convinced he's first round good. Time will tell.
      Seems like teams last night were addressing needs not so much taking the best player on the board at the time. MCs needed size and addressed this with Tinordi. Also, Tinordi was most likely helped by the Mr.Baer connection ( D.C.- Northern Virginia mojo).
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
        I heard he is going to go to SUNY Canton so he can be even closer to home and continue to be a big fish in a small pond.
        George Roll is no Ted Danato. I would be dissapointed and surprised if He pulled that stunt without speaking w/SA and getting His blessing(that is a possibility). I believe there is honer among most Coaches bar 1(TD).I believe SA is a stand up Guy and would do the same if the rolls were reversed.JMO
        What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seems like teams last night were addressing needs not so much taking the best player on the board at the time. MCs needed size and addressed this with Tinordi. Also, Tinordi was most likely helped by the Mr.Baer connection ( D.C.- Northern Virginia mojo).
          couldn't help but notice the size differential when Jarred, his dad Mark and Matt all stood when Jarred was selected, Matt being quite "smaller" than the two. Not saying he won't be effective; see a guy named Chase. So far, mid-way thru the 5th rd. Not much concerning ECAC except Danny Biega going 67th to Carolina & Carolina also trading w/Edmon. for Riley Nash. I believe Patrick McNally (incoming Fr./ Harvard) was taken 115th by Vancouver
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Definitely. After I heard RPI was after him and his brother late in the 08-08 season, I went to the Washington Jr. Nationals last game of the season, only to find out that both were suspended for an earlier incident. Jarred did a fine job moving the nets so that the zamboni could clear the ice.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Sadly, but not entirely unexpectedly, no RPI player or known target was drafted.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It was expected

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  couldn't help but notice the size differential when Jarred, his dad Mark and Matt all stood when Jarred was selected, Matt being quite "smaller" than the two. Not saying he won't be effective; see a guy named Chase. So far, mid-way thru the 5th rd. Not much concerning ECAC except Danny Biega going 67th to Carolina & Carolina also trading w/Edmon. for Riley Nash. I believe Patrick McNally (incoming Fr./ Harvard) was taken 115th by Vancouver
                  Well at 6'6" 205lbs. there aren't many people who don't look small next to Jarred....
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                    George Roll is no Ted Danato. I would be dissapointed and surprised if He pulled that stunt without speaking w/SA and getting His blessing(that is a possibility). I believe there is honer among most Coaches bar 1(TD).I believe SA is a stand up Guy and would do the same if the rolls were reversed.JMO
                    Totally joking on that statement of him going to SUNY Canton and by SUNY Canton I meant the D-III SUNY Canton not SLU or Clarkson.
                    Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Today is 27 June 2010. There are 103 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 8 October for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                        It was expected
                        That was expected too.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It was expected
                          Schadenfreude...isn't it grand?

Comment

It was expected
                            Hey look, the parrot is back.

Would you like to inform us that RPI is opening the season against CC as well? That would be equally informative to all of us.
                            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

The draft speaks volumes

Comment

The draft speaks volumes
                                This is a sentence fragment. Please redraft and resubmit.

F
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X